Man gets charged for lemonade he made at a resturant!

by Dragonlady76 86 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Lemon WATER and lemonade are two different things.

• lola28
    lola28

If you don't have the funds to go out and order a drink with your meal, maybe you should just stay in.

Lola

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have no problem with them charging for lemonade, as long as it is an understood rule. what's next? oh, btw, ya gotta chip in for ketchup, a/c, lighting/ etc. that should be included. if the owner is a cheap skate, post this rule. don't just spring it at the last minute.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I hope every senior in town boycotts the dumb-ass.

That packet of S&L might cost him thousands.

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

GREAT THREAD!!!

I've done the same thing many times. I'm a 20 to 30 % tipper. If I was charged for that sweet and low and lemon slice, I'd not have given the tip. Then let's see who's right. I'm in business, and I've sucked it up more times than you could know! And I'm not talking about lemon slices! You HAVE to treat the customer right. If you are nickle and dimed by an establishment, you'll take your business elsewhere.

• BFD
    BFD

What get's me is when you use a restroom and there is an attendant in there and usually a big sign that says "Tips Appreciated". Why should I have to tip someone if I have to shake the piss off my dick myself?

BFD

• wednesday
    wednesday

Most places here do not give you water unless you request it. The charge for water is included in the meal unless otherwise stated. Lemon is a request, not usually charged. I do know lemons are expensive,so either don't serve them or state a charge. The restaurant owner is incredibly cheap and I would be out staging a protest just to expose his cheap arse. boycott

again, lemon water and lemonade are not the same thing. MANY people drink their water with lemon in it. How is adding a couple of sweet and low make a difference? It does not make any difference at all.

They charge for water at the store but we expect free at a restaurant. why, b/c it is factored in .

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bfd, if you tip him enough, you won't have to.

• minimus
    minimus

Well BFD, might I suggest that you mention this to the next bathroom attendant?? Or tell him to piss off.

• BFD
    BFD

BigD- I'm not a republican

Minimus- I usually just shake and ignor.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit