Man gets charged for lemonade he made at a resturant!

by Dragonlady76 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Ok this is just WRONG!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

this is definitely absurd. If this restaurant is so pinched to cut costs in this manner, it makes you wonder what else will they cut costs in, maybe their meat selection? This was a chinese restaurant right?

I think the way he was charged was sneaky, and they should just start charging for water or lemon, and then the expense will be legitimate.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

When you go out to eat and ask for a water it's at no charge and most of the time it's served with a lemon wedge in the water, the condiments like sugar or equal are already on the table, you don't have to ask for it, so where in the hell does this resturant owner get off charging this guy?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Exactly Dragonlady, what if this guy only had a certain amount of money on him, just enough to eat. I think it was definitely bad business on their part. I kinda hope this guy will picket this restaurant.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

JG,

This resturant is getting a lot of bad publicity for this stunt, and it's gotten people debating whih party was right, some people actually think the resturant owner has a right to charge him.

• erandir
    erandir

OMG! I have to share this with my wife. She does the exact same thing!!! So far it's been free.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    OMG! I have to share this with my wife. She does the exact same thing!!! So far it's been free.

Erandir, My husband does the same thing!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

One thing jumps out at me here.

So many business owners have no business sense.

He will pay for his stupidity.

And it will cost him more than some artificial sweetener and lemons.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I usually drink sweet tea at the chinese restaurant. I may try this the next time I go to my local chinese restaurant. I mean lemons are offered on the buffet.

• erandir
    erandir

nvr, damn straight!

I'm thinking this chinese restaurant owner is going to be shutting his business down a year from now. If he is already that hard up for income and has such poor business sense, as you say, he's not going to last much longer in the business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit