CO tells us the reason for the Tract Work

by stillajwexelder 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Anyone else heard this in their KH? While the above is certainly true, it sounds more like something that would emanate from JWD, because it is the truth. This CO must be a bit of a rebel. Or just not very bright. This is the kind of thing said among the GB inner circle - not for dispensing to the R & F. This is strategy for keeping the R & F busy and distracted - but you don't tell them that that is what you're doing! If I were a JW hearing this, I would say, "Hmmm, you know what? I think I'll skip this busy-work, and go 'benefit, enthuse and invigorate' myself with a game of golf."

I heard this with my own ears - it is not JWD urban legend, I hope I have not just given away which congo I am from

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    The Society knows only an extremely small [percentage will respond to the DC invite campaign

Yes, instead of actually finding better ways to go about their 'ministry' they instead 'build up' the brotherhood by making them do work that produces little results.

What a joke.

• KW13
    KW13

Its like a cat catching a dead mouse.

• willyloman
    willyloman

One reason I left is that it became clear the "life saving" preaching work had nothing to do with saving lives (or even preaching), and was merely an exercise in crowd control.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

was this the "end of false religion" or something tract? the so called tract that predicted some earth shattering news that something imminent was about to happen? well I never received mine through the door, and I read all of the content of this ass wiping crap on this apostate webforum

• moshe
    moshe
    was this the "end of false religion"-

I am pretty sure that tract came out around November of 2006- I seem to remember it, as I was on a job furlough and I had plenty of time to notice JWs going door to door with those tracts- I even tried to talk to some of them who were distributing that tract-- yes, it was 4 years ago-

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/123139/1/JW-takes-it-up-the-keester

• Alfred
    Alfred

So this CO is basically saying that handing out literature in Field Circus is an excercise in futility but serves to boost morale in the R&F?

This is yet another typical example of JW oxymorons (meaning this CO is an Ox and a Moron)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit