My mom got disfellowshipped.

by reneeisorym 47 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Most have to pay to ride a rollercoaster, you get to ride for free, hang on tight, I don't think the ride is over yet.

alt

Good luck and best wishes.

Philip

• Sassy
    Sassy

wow.. you do indeed have a rollercoster ride here.. I was so surprised she was cool about the birthday party and wow about going with you to church.

but the dub world is the one she knows.. I sure hope you can keep her out...

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I must be at an amusement park and don't realize it! Just as soon as I get off of the rollercoaster, somoene drags me on another one!

• PEC
    PEC

You might need this.

Philip

• hubert
    hubert

Renee, I am so happy for you !!!!!

This might be a good time too collect any and all hypocritical things that the W.T. do, especially like the one on smoking. Here's a link to one of my old threads about the Phillip Morris stock. Seeing that she was df'd for smoking, it might be the thing to help show her how the W.T. are total hypocrites. Jstalins last sentence in my post is especially important. There must be more threads on the Phillip Morris stock also on this forum, so you may want to research it and keep it handy in case you need it later.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/99804/1.ashx

hubert

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

{{{{{{Renee}}}}}}}}

Maybe this will be the beginning of your parents freedom. Keep us up to date. Sometimes it takes 2 steps forward and 1 back for awhile.

Love~Kate

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Right now she won't return my phone calls. She answered at 12 noon to say that she would call back. I called at 4:45 PM and she said she would have to call back. I called at 7pm and she said she had to call back. Now it is almost 8pm. I think she just has more important things to do than to deal with me right now. I have never been a priority in her life so I do not know why I expect to be now.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Renee:

That was so wonderful to read about the birthday party and going to church together. Remember that there is lots of drama going on in your mom's life too (ie not just yours) right now--she must be feeling really mixed up and torn between your Dad and the JWs and freedom and her daughter. She may even be feeling guilty and maybe looking to blame someone for leading her astray? Give her time, and remember to love her unconditionally even if she goes back to the Witnesses. Your loving actions will speak volumes to her! "By this will all men know that you are my disciples..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit