My mom got disfellowshipped.

by reneeisorym 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

lol

I Knew a celebration was in order, damn I am good!

Start

• Mum
    Mum

That is great about the birthday party, renee!

Maybe your mom would like to get involved in helping you start your business. Is she interested in baking and cooking or the bookkeeping and accounting side? She would have purpose and activity then and less reason to mope.

Awesome news!

SandraC

• changeling
    changeling

Congrats!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

You guys are going to faint when you read this.

After the birthday party, my mom spent the night and then went to church with me the next morning..... I am still in shock! Was it a dream??!!

I think she enjoyed it too. It was a good day....

• minu
    minu
    After the birthday party, my mom spent the night and then went to church with me the next morning..... I am still in shock! Was it a dream??!!

I think she enjoyed it too. It was a good day....

Sounds like she's been thinking after all. Congrats! So happy for you.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. I remember reading your post about her saying goodbye to you, and now this!!

What wonderful news! This really has made my day!

BB

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Well --

I just got a text that said she was going back to live with my dad. (My dad is a superdub) I know she hasn't been honest to him about everything she has done since she's been gone. Just yesterday she was looking at the apartments near to my subdivision and going to church and the next day she is going to go back to dub world.

GET ME OFF OF THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER-COASTER!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Oh good. Now mom said that Dad did something and he will probably be DFed for it since he's already on reproof.

• Mum
    Mum

You have lots of drama happening in your family right now! Your mom probably needed a break, and you were there to give it to her. Maybe she is one of those people who cannot live without being attached. I know a lot of women like that.

If your dad joins the real world by getting DF'd, do you think he will be as ready to participate in real-world activities? I hope so.

Hang in there. There could be lots more drama before things settle again!

Regards,

SandraC

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

No, my dad has only spoken to me once since the DA. It would still be a pain in the butt to get him to "come out". God can do it though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit