What is the last really fun thing you did?

by Sassy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless
    Next: Corn Maze... in the dark!

I wouldn't do a corn maze even in daylight on account of the SPIDERS that love to make webs between corn rows and then sit there in the middle right at your face level, staring you in the eye, daring you to take one step further.

But have fun with that!

Exwitless, of the "There's more than corn in Indiana" class

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I went to an "old school" hip hop outdoor concert; went to my cousins birthday party and danced all night (paid for it the next day); hubby and I went to the mountains for a weekend did the winery tour; went to a comedy club, that was so much fun I love stand up comedy.

Life is wondeful when you really look at what matters and when you spend it with the people you love and love you the most!

nj

Edited: Sorry Sassy you did only ask for one thing

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I went to King's Island with my daughter's girl scout troop a couple of weeks ago. I was the mom with the thrill riders of the troop and we rode as many coasters as we could. I can still hear the screams of one of the girls.

• alias
    alias

<div class="quote">I wouldn't do a corn maze even in daylight on account of the SPIDERS that love to make webs between corn rows and then sit there in the middle right at your face level, staring you in the eye, daring you to take one step further.</div><br><br>

Well, I was going to follow that up with something like "...and then go find the biggest Halloween Haunted House in the area!" SOOO, looks like I get 'em both covered in the 'children of the cornfields.'

alias

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

took a long walk on the beach this evening. I was hoping to swim, but it looked to rough for me. It was a great time for the surfers, though, with that storm churning everything up. Surfing looks like so much fun . . . I wish I was athletic, and less lazy, too! Dang, it was gorgeous out there. And there are some fine looking dudes and babes with those surf boards!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"LOL @ MQ! I could just picture that scene.
    Pardon my West Coastness but what's a:
    Wink and tequilla??
    Open Mind is an Inquiring Mind"
    A Wink is a brand of citrus soft drink. http://www.amazon.com/Wink-Soda/dp/B0001VS9LA

I think it has a bit of grapefruit, which I usually hate, but it is a very nice, semi-sweet soda pop that's great with liquor. I add a little lime. I'm thinking about graduating to tequila slammers next. I'm having my third wink & tequila of the day, as I type.

• morty
    morty

Riding our new Harley with my hubby and the dogs!

*waves @ Sassy*

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Watching through my binoculars the space shuttle orbit the earth just behind the space station was pretty thrilling last night.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

djk, that's awesome, what kind of questions did you get? any witnesses approach you?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

the last fun thing I did was go to San Simeon to see the elephant seals with my sister last May. I've been working since then, six days a week, but am planning to do a yard sale with a friend in a local mountain town. The entire town has a yard sale labor day weekend. So we'll be selling our junk and buying other people's junk - my idea of fun fun fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit