What is the last really fun thing you did?

by Sassy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Last Wednesday I went to Marthas Vineyard wearing the t-shirt I had designed. It says "Ex-Jehovahs Witness Cult survivor". I was asked a lot of questions about it.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

It's been a very long time... but I'm going to California next month with several people- we got 4 day hopper passes to Disneyland and then we're staying at a beach house after that. I can't wait ;-)

• changeling
    changeling

Zumba!

• lavendar
    lavendar

Went on vacation to Southern Oregon and played in the Rogue River. BEAUTIFUL country!

Lavendar

• Sassy
    Sassy

In May I flew to Orlando to meet with friends for three days.. we danced and swam and drank... not all in that order!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Zumba!

I had to Google that but it does look like a lot of fun!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Ooooooh! The Rogue River! I stayed along the Rogue River about 20 years or so ago! Nice!

The last really fun thing I did was last weekend, when I flew to Connecticut for my niece's wedding. I got picked up at the airport by #2 daughter, then got to see the daughter and one niece who just returned from a whirlwind tour of Europe, had my nails done with 2 daughters and 4 nieces -- some had pedicures, too, ate an eggplant parmigiana grinder (no such thing in Michigan), went shopping, saw their vacation pics at my ex-sis-in-laws. That was Friday. Saturday was studying for Monday's exam -- not so much fun -- after a delicious brunch, and then the wedding. It was charming and my foot was feeling well enough that I danced -- quite a lot-- at the reception. I also drank -- quite a lot, because there was a shuttle back to the hotel :) And my 19 year old son actually danced with me!!!On Sunday, we just relaxed and then I had lunch with 2 daughters, 1 niece and 1 girlfriend. It was a happy, playful weekend, and I just had a blast!!!

out

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i have fun on a regular basis, but, one thing that stands out was really simple but fun. i fooled around with mentos and diet coke. me and some buddies tried to see how many we could set off at one time. childish? yeah. fun? you bet.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm on vacation at the beach right now! Woohoo!!!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Went Sailing. Sort of. It was hot and there was not much wind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit