What is the last really fun thing you did?

by Sassy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Got locked down in a police raid full of street racers, here in South Philly. Was busy minding my business getting gas, while watching the races at the same time. I was officially on duty on the job so I was in a commercial vehicle at the time. About 20 minutes into my being there, it started raining police and everyone just darted and began running for cover. I calmly stood off in a distance watching all the chaos and confusion take place. They locked down five entry ways and the entire intersection.

It was a grand thing to see our Philadelphia Finest in action. After everyone was examined, license, registration, contraband I.E., most were released with tickets for being in the right place at the wrong time, a few were arrested for various reasons, drugs, guns and the like. It was blatantly obvious that I was not a part of the anarchy that existed there as I was in a commercial vehicle, so they politely let me go after about an hour there. Unfortunately, the most fun I've had all year.

• delilah
    delilah

Well, yesterday, I took my 2 year old grandson to the grocery store. I put a Romaine lettuce in the cart, and did not realize that he was ripping pieces off, and tossing them to the floor, after which he'd say, "Uh-oh".

I never caught on, until he said, "HAHA"...then i realized what he was doing, and I laughed my head off....little smarty pants.....

God I love that boy!!!! THAT, was fun, spending time with him.

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ MQ! I could just picture that scene.

Pardon my West Coastness but what's a:

Wink and tequilla

??

Open Mind is an Inquiring Mind

• alias
    alias

Six Flags.

Next: Corn Maze... in the dark!

I love fall in the Midwest.

alias

• Sassy
    Sassy

Got locked down in a police raid full of street racers, here in South Philly. Was busy minding my business getting gas, while watching the races at the same time. I was officially on duty on the job so I was in a commercial vehicle at the time. About 20 minutes into my being there, it started raining police and everyone just darted and began running for cover. I calmly stood off in a distance watching all the chaos and confusion take place. They locked down five entry ways and the entire intersection.

It was a grand thing to see our Philadelphia Finest in action. After everyone was examined, license, registration, contraband I.E., most were released with tickets for being in the right place at the wrong time, a few were arrested for various reasons, drugs, guns and the like. It was blatantly obvious that I was not a part of the anarchy that existed there as I was in a commercial vehicle, so they politely let me go after about an hour there. Unfortunately, the most fun I've had all year.

we really do have to work on you having more fun... that sounds like a bad time to me!

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

While best friend was visiting from Germany for 2 weeks, we spent lovely days touring around Ontario.. breathed in the beauty of Owen Sound.. fished.. played pool.. shared lovely meals together.. danced and sang

"Thinking its time for a night out of dancing very soon here"

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I love fall in the Midwest.

aweee.. I miss fall in the midwest!

• prophecor
  • Bobbi
    Bobbi

I took my kids to the zoo with my best friend and her kids. It was wonderful!!! It was a bit cool out so the animals were really active and it rained a bit so all the other humans ran away. Two Mom's and 6 kids ages 20 months to 7 years, we had so much fun.

Bobbi

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm a Christian and Christians don't 'do' fun.

In yer dreams lol!

I got a large portion of my hair dyed blue again 3 weeks ago - the continuation of my delayed teenage rebellion - only 20-25 years late

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit