What is the last really fun thing you did?

by Sassy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I really need to get out more....

Can't remember the last time I had fun...

Pathetic isn't it?

Snoozy

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What is the last really fun thing you did?

I posted this:

• changeling
    changeling

Not funny nvr. My dad did that today!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Hiking in Arkansas. 30 miles 3 days. solitude, quiet time, sore muscles, awesome.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Arranging a party for around 30 kids and having them all make stuff for it - 2002.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm jealous. I lived in So Cal for almost twelve years and I never took the time to go to Comic Con. Now it's too far away.

But, keeping on topic, what was the last really fun thing I did? I guess I have to go with completing NaNoWriMo this year. It wasn't easy and it didn't start out fun, but once I got going I had a blast. One thing that made it really fun was chatting with a friend online while I was writing and sending her copies of each chapter as I completed it. She loves my work and her positive coments spurred me on.

• chickpea
    chickpea

my good friend and office mate's 87 YO mother moved to our town.....4 yrs ago she and i did the "circle tour" of lake superior..... she is very intelligent and very sharp and a really excellent companion

last evening i stopped over and took her some stew and puff pastry egg and ham pie, and we sat and drank tea and talked politics.... you know .... WORLDLY stuff..... it was an engaging and animated tete-a-tete and it set the tone for the rest of my evening.....

simple pleasures and all that

• erynw
    erynw

12-7 to 12-9 2007

Spent the weekend with my best friend.

• PEC
    PEC

Eryn, BD and I, happy that you had fun, more fun for you in SoCal at the end of the month.

Philip

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Christmas Party, That was alot of fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit