What is the last really fun thing you did?

by Sassy 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

for me.. I guess it was attending Comic-Con.. there is still a bit of kid in me.. plus I got to go out with friends to dinner.. and dancing..

had a blast...

so what was the last fun thing you did?

• minimus
    minimus

I went to a Italian feast for some fisherman's saint.

• nsrn
    nsrn

I've recently cut loose and tried lots of new fun things! I went fishing last weekend, but the weekend before went to a 'Ribfest' with a cookoff and several bands...went on a motorcycle poker run...ate at a couple ritzy restaurants with bottomless wine glasses...went to Motocross...held a newborn baby...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My band played a 4 hour show at Big Daddys in Clearwater. There was a 5$ cover and the place was packed. When 1:30 came the crowd was calling out for encores. That was last Saturday Aug 19.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Went to an outdoors minor league baseball game in Saint Paul with a friend. They have entertainment and contests between innings, and a pig is the team mascot. www.saintsbaseball.com

Saint Paul lost the game, but who cares? The event was a blast, and we were OUTSIDE (not under a dome like where the Twins play) on a gorgeous summer night.

• Sassy
    Sassy

these are all great!!

• minimus
    minimus

I love music. I regularly see live bands on the weekends. And dance too.

• Gopher
    Gopher

MInimus having fun dancing -->

• Open mind
    Open mind

Blew off Saturday field service and the Sunday meeting!! And included the whole fam in my fall from grace!!

Open Mind

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Today . . . drank a Pepsi Max on an empty stomach and drove 75 mph in 110 degree heat in a car with no AC with a passenger window that won't f@cking open; screaming "Can't Get No Satisfaction" with the Rolling Stones playing on the radio; and realized I suddenly felt like I could go till the yard, plant a freaking rain forest in it, and make lunch.

Well, I got home, stood up, and realized, I'd better eat something before I pass out, LOL!

Dang, that ginseng's good sh#t! Then I ate a delicious salmon burger, some chips and salsa, and drank a Wink and tequilla, and I'm over my momentary ginseng-induced mania, LOL.

Still, can't get no satisfaction, but you know what they say in their other song:

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, ya' get whatcha' need!"

Long live the Rolling Stones and Pepsi Max!

I think I'm going to the beach in a little while. It was too hot to do anything earlier. BTW, I only had one drink of tequilla. It made me sweat half to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit