Moshe calls bro Sinutko- Grrr!

by moshe 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Way to go. Good one man.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'm thinking of calling and saying "do you know that you are a big celebrity on the internet
    because of your armageddon talks. You should check it out.You are famous because of

your recordings and outlines of your talks."

Does he have an answering machine?

• moshe
    moshe
    Sorry to say it but showing up in his face is a good way to get arrested. Why not just accept that the old poop is waiting in vain for his glorious end and will have nothing of the sort. Sad really. W.Once

I was not saying we are to harrass anyone in specific. But in general, if we see someone in public we know to be a JW, especially elders, do we hang our head and avoid them, or do we go up to them and tell them why they are wrong and how they have hurt people? The JW's are told that WE are in the wrong and since the ex-JW never protests very often in public that idea is reinforced. Yes, we protest on the internet, but a JW can easily avoid being exposed to that, can't they? Of couse, if you are just a fader, then you won't be up too facing down these jerks. It is Ok to talk to a person one time, then if they say they don't want to have you talking to them , then respect that and find another JW to spread the good news of life outside the KH-. isn't that what JW's do?

Does he have an answering machine?

yes, he says this is "Charles", sounds like a butler is answering his phone

• Gayle
    Gayle

I still may write a letter,,was that his address in Desert Hot Springs, CA for certain?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

nice work Moshe; imagine a BIG $HIT WTS REP. can't even handle himself for 10 minutes when asked a few easy questions. like he never heard about 1975, and no he never spoke about 100's of times. and we only have a few tapes of him promising 1975, imagine how many times he promised such PROPER SPRITUAL FOOD AT THE PROPER TIME, STRAIGHT FROM JEHOVAH'S TABLE. YUM YUM. old Moshe gave him a case of spritual food poisoning. straight from his own talks. and there is nothing wrong with knocking on this jw's door to have a bible talk with him. your not going to get arrested. unless you keep knocking after he asks you to leave. and nothing like a little telephone witnessing. it's right in the wt mag's. john

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm NOT recommending this in any way, but do think it would be karmacally ironic if tons of the Witnesses who kept us in line for decades with the fear of Armageddon and of disobeying the Gov Body or questioning the WTS, found themselves the subject of pesky phone calls and house to house visits from people reminding them of how very wrong they were!

Think of all the 1000s of doors these folks knocked on in their years of fulltime service, bothering people with an unwanted and unwelcome message! And now it all comes back to haunt them!

And who fought for the right to go house to house with an unwanted message?? Who established it as a civil right to carry on a door to door ministry??

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!

It's just too perfect....

S4

• tinker
    tinker

Not that is would make one bit of difference, they aren't going to change but a writing campaign could be cathartic for us. Can we get more CO and DO address'?

Does anybody know Manaera-sp? A CO in the early 70's, SoCal. made me cry and sign the pioneer application.

• moshe
    moshe
    and there is nothing wrong with knocking on this jw's door to have a bible talk with him. your not going to get arrested. unless you keep knocking after he asks you to leave.

John is absolutely right. Mention one scripture and have your Bible, Koran,Torah, Book of the Mormon handy, whatever. It is a constitutional right to publicly talk about religion. I have even walked with JW's out in field service. They ring the doorbell and Mr/ Mrs householder get's the beginning of the WT presentation and little 'ol Moshe is standing behind the JW's on the sidewalk and I announce in a loud voice, "ask them about 1975, ask them about shunnning, ask them about their sex rules in the bedroom, ask them about Beth Sarim- on and on. I never had a JW team last more than two doors. They packed up and went home everytime. Just be nice and smile, even when they start yelling at you to stop persecuting them. Imagine that.

I have even handbilled JW's as they drive into the KH parking lot- from the public curb and guess what? When the police came and talked to me I showed them my tracts. They laughed about it and Did Nothing- it's called freedom of speech people!. Better yet, I even used a police megaphone one time- yes, I was mad that day. I had the permission of the homeowner directly across from the KH. No way they could get away from Moshe on that one. Every JW entering the KH that Sunday morning had the listen to Moshe ask them , Do you know what brother is hiding my kids from me? I know one of you is hiding my wife and kids- who is it?" I saw many red faced JW's that morning, They knew they were wrong, wrong. Guess what? The elders told my wife to go home before the next meeting- and she did what they told her to do. Not recommended as a way to win favor with the elders.

• moshe
    moshe

Moshe's favorite beverage- works wonders when dealing with stubborn and close-minded JW's.

alt

• hubert
    hubert

Moshe, you crack me up !!!

You are really in a "good mood" lately.

Must be the avatar....or the hair across your a$$. Anyway, keep them both, you are on a roll.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit