Moshe calls bro Sinutko- Grrr!

by moshe 55 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

moshe!! Please, view my bookbag, brother!!!

You and me, door knockin' this weekend. What do you say?

We will bring johnny with us. He is great at confronting jws in the open. No hold barred baby.

Your territory or mine?

{{{{{{{{{ johnny }}}}}}}}}

sKally

• sf
    sf

moshe!! Please, view my bookbag, brother!!!

You and me, door knockin' this weekend. What do you say?

We will bring johnny with us. He is great at confronting jws in the open. No hold barred baby.

Your territory or mine?

{{{{{{{{{ johnny }}}}}}}}}

sKally

• moshe
    moshe

Skally, think what an apostafest group could do! I am trying to get ahold of an old magnavox boombox/ghettoblaster from the 80's. Why? I want to set up in front of the local assembly and play Br Sinutko's 'stay alive 'til 75" talk for everyone going to the assembly. Johnny Cip will wear dark glasses like Elwood Blues and we will switch to YMCA disco music when they call the Cops on us.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Ain't it funny that they would call the cops to have you silenced for blaring out THEIR OWN talks! lol
    Just make sure someone gets some great video of the event! :)

• sandy
    sandy

Am I missing something here? I thought Sinutko died in the late 90s . . .

• sf
    sf

Hell yea, you are my kind of brute apostate.

YMCA, by the village idiots?

Hahaha, a great day in field misery.

I love it!

sKally

• sf
    sf

Actually, blasting those tapes, that Randy has at FREEMINDS.ORG, is a great idea. And legal.

Thanks for the tip!

I have the one about "What happened in 1980 at bethel" {Ray Franz shakeup},

I played it one day real loud so that the sound could be heard across the street from my house, where young jws lived. Haha, they came across the street that night and left a tract. I took the tract, walked outside, lit it on fire and threw it by their vehicle.

If you are so inclinced, you can read about it in my 'posting/topic history'. There are plenty more encounters.

By the way, did you see what I have in my bookbag?

LOL!!!!! Ask OUTLAW. He Knows!! Lol!!!!

sKally, waggin'

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

SKAlly wagger BE NICE. you wouldn't want to give any old overseers. a heart attack. and go to jail for MANSLAUGTHER. bringing up old false teaching from JEHOVAH HONEST ORG????? the FAITHFUL AND FULL OF$%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ slave. you could get life as an honest truthful apostate. by the way charlie told me he's not embarassed about preaching 1975 and that special pioneers got not $14 a month back in the 60's but $40 a month, to give their life savings and houses/real estate to the wts to preach in some jungle in south america that the 6000 years ended in 1975. and he sticks to his delusion in 2007. i have it on tape. this guy is a pushover. and the wt is still feeding him as a special pioneer. I SAY THE U.S GOV'T SHOULD PUT THIS MANSLAUTHER IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

• moshe
    moshe

I wonder how many former WT Co's and Do's who have inside info about the org are getting hush money every month. Can you imagine all the special meetings at Kh's he sat in over the years to counsel the brothers how to hide the pedophiles in their Cong? Good job John on your talk with him. Do you suppose he can be turned to the 'dark side' - ha! Maybe he will think about what he has heard from us.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Started listening. Reminds me of hours of sitting (until 900pm) Screaming overtired babies. Fermenting diapers. Being slapped to keep me awake. Lighting up brains. Talking hearts, beating before our eyes.

Couldn't finish.

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAH!!

My face is swelling up. I cant breathe I tell you!! There is blood running down the walls.

Pray I don't burst into flames...

HB

Seriously though - I remember all these kinds of talks when I was a kid 40 years ago.

Now my Mother claims "they never said anything about 1975"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit