Moshe calls bro Sinutko- Grrr!

by moshe 55 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe
    Call him up one last time from a phone booth, where there are no cameras, and just say "You are going to grow old and die".

No, one call is all I am making, but he does need to hear that and more.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Moshe,

You must be one of the 144,000.

I respect your boldness.

ps what's his phone number?

• under_believer
    under_believer

View Larger Map

How wonderfully "God's Organization" treats those who have served their lives out for it!!!! Not much of a retirement, is it, Nathan?
    Feel free to zoom in. At least the guy has a double-wide.

• fedorE
    fedorE

Holy Rusted Out Trailers Batman!!

THis answers my question on a thread i started a while back on what happend to Sinutko! I used to "worship" the ass. I will gladly call him or better still i will write him a nice letter on how he helped destroy lots of families. MY pleasure! IN FACT IT WAS HIM THAT "TOLD" ME IN A TALK " I DONT THINK THE WT SOCIETY HAS EVER TOLD YOU YOU COULDNT READ LITERATURE CRITICAL OF THE SOCIETY," wELL I DID AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT ME CHARLIE! tHANKS THOUGH.

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, a tin box can get hot in the desert- it was 110deg today.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

>He doesn't think he hurt anyone<
    <br><br>Their own arrogance and self-importance has blinded them to this fact.
    <br><br>

Only place in the world where the school janitor holds sway over so many innocent lives.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Puh - leez, PM me with his phone number, Moshe. I promise, I'll try to make sure I call him when I'm at least half-way sober. Maybe . . . I know my family bought into all that 1975 crap. My parents got baptized in the early 70's. When did they start talking about 1975 as an Armageddon date, anyway? Supposedly, it's not written anywhere . . .

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

"Call him up one last time from a phone booth, where there are no cameras, and just say "You are going to grow old and die"." - sass my frass

Or, how about, "You're already old and you're dying, fool"? heh heh

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Sorry to say it but showing up in his face is a good way to get arrested. Why not just accept that the old poop is waiting in vain for his glorious end and will have nothing of the sort. Sad really. W.Once

• Highlander
    Highlander

Hot Damn! I go out to palm springs area about once a month. I need to pay him an apostate sheparding call!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit