Moshe calls bro Sinutko- Grrr!

by moshe 55 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nice cojones, Moshe!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Charles Sinutko gave the baptism talk when my hubbie and I were baptised in 1973. Yes, he was a riveting speaker. He talked about not thinking too much of yourself. Bet the WTS doesn't think much about him these days, as he is surely past his prime. Wonder if he had any money to retire on.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

fizzle shizzle!

I'll bet ol' Bro. Sir-Nutcase is happily enjoying his WTB&TS retirement, patiently awaiting the end of either this system or his life, whichever comes first.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Cool. Call him up again in, say a few yrs time, just to see how he's doing, how armageddon is advancing, if he will live to see the new system as a full man (not the resurrected sexless man). Heh heh.

S

• moshe
    moshe
    I'll bet ol' Bro. Sir-Nutcase is happily enjoying his WTB&TS retirement

Bro Sinutko must be getting something from the WT for services rendered- money buys loyalty and he could do a lot of damage, if he ever became a disgruntled ex-JW. He told me he does not debate or talk to confrontational people, so he cut me off short. Knowing what he has to know and has seen inside the org plus all the secret meetings he has been privy to, I see him as a cold-blooded calculating individual now- bro iceman.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

will you marry me?

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Call him up one last time from a phone booth, where there are no cameras, and just say "You are going to grow old and die".

• moshe
    moshe

How did you know this guy ?

A&O , I heard him speak at a district convention once, he was so good and so persuasive. The first assembly I went to was the summer of 1971 and 75' fever was in full swing back then. He doesn't think he hurt anyone, because nobody has ever made him accountable for their pain. Ex-JWs are just too polite or fearful in my opinion. If a few more people complained in person- not on the phone, not on the Internet, not in a letter, In Person- in their Face, the JW's might stop being so cruel to everyone.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

you're the man, moshe, and so is your avatar.

"1.21 Jigawatts!"

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like that - I'm not as advanced as you are, but I have come to see I need to confront JWs, not avoid them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit