Contemplating my end here

by Junction-Guy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Junction Guy, I wish you the best in whatever you do and what ever roads life takes you down.

Jaguarbass.

You asked for suggestions on how to wean yourself. What I do, when I have something more important or interesting thats where I put my attention and I'm not here for a bit. Then when I have some time I relax and comment on the topics that interest me or that I feel I have something to say about.

Maybe your reverting to Dub thinking that things have to be white or black, cut and dry. 100% or nothing.

Just enjoy the ride and come here when you have the time or inclination.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey JG,

I can only speak for myself, but so many of the posts here echo my own thoughts. JWD has been the best educational tool for me in a number of ways. I have simply chosen never to say never about signing off permanently. I'm on the forum, then, of necessity, I'm off; it's not really a matter of over-anxious concern for me any longer.

See what works for you. I do hope, however, that your account remains open so you can check in with us. What you do and your happiness in pursuing it will always interest us.

Best wishes,

CoCo

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Good luck! I've always enjoyed your posts!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It does make me feel sad knowing you are leaving, but I do understand why. I wish you the very VERY best in whatever you choose to do and wherever your path takes you.

hugs,

Annie

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hang in there JG in whatever you do.

You have a PM

HappyDad

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Don't Do It Man!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

You've just walked through the final door. And closed it.

Congratulations, and well done.

Enjoy your new life.

steve

• TopHat
    TopHat

Here is what I do....I log on to JWD after I have taken care of the important things in my life that need my absolute attention....From there I read whatever is on active topcs...or look to see the old topics where I have posted a comment, because it stired my interest. I never look back at what may have been posted before as it will come up in a comment in the new topics anyway.

Good luck winging yourself from the Internet.

• White Dove
    White Dove

You could double book yourself all day. There would be no time for the 'net.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I dont want to leave here, and I probably wont fully leave, but if things work out for me like Im hoping, then I will be posting sporatically here, that is why I asked about ways to wean myself.

I love it here, just way too much. I want to be more pro-active in my anti-witnessing, and sitting here typing all day wont get it done.

I have a few plans, some old and some new. I want to take them one step at a time and see where they lead me.

Even if I did leave, I would still check back in here occasionally and also keep you informed on my latest activities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit