Mixology- Your Favorite Cocktail Or Mixed Drink

by nvrgnbk 98 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Irish Car Bomb

1. take a shot or double-shot glass and fill half-full of Bailey's Irish Cream
    2. fill the rest of the shot or double-shot glass full of Jameson Irish Whiskey (or your other favorite Irish whiskey). The whiskey and Baileys should remain separate. Use a spoon to poor the whiskey over the Bailey's if necessary.
    3. Light the whiskey on fire and drop into a half-pint of Guinness stout!
    4. Slam the glass down after drinking mixture in one full gulp!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah tnangel, i really should be dead with all the drinking i used to do. i know alot of good shots. lol don't drink much anymore, but, would drink anything at one point

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i've never lit the shot for the car bomb.

the only shot i light is flaming dr.pepper.

fill a glass halfway with beer, in a shot glass put 1/2 amaretto, and 1/2 151, light, drop, and shoot. this is a great shot.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I vote for Mojito. Yummmy. But anything sweet will do.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Kamikaze

1 - 3 oz vodka
    1 oz Gran Marnier
    1 oz fresh lime juice

Use between 1 and 3 ounces of vodka to your own taste. Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes, and serve.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

mind eraser:

1/3 vodka

1/3 kahlua

1/3 sprite.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry, that sounds nasty, bigd!

LOL!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

amber, try this: in a blender, put vanilla ice cream, put the blender on, while it's spinning, pour vodka and kahlua in it. add a little chocolate sauce, pour into chilled glass.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

You can tell I'm a youngin - vodka cranberries and jagerbombs are my favorite :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Is that a mudslide, bigd?

Now that sounds good!

You can tell I'm a youngin - vodka cranberries and jagerbombs are my favorite :)

My freezer always has some of this in it:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit