Mixology- Your Favorite Cocktail Or Mixed Drink

by nvrgnbk 98 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Isn't that called a Suffering Bastard, bigd?

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Back when I used to drink, it would have to margaritas. The good kind, not from a mix. I also liked a good long island iced tea occasionally. When it was a point just to get drunk, a jagerbomb or four would do well.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

Mojito--tall, cool & refreshing

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

maybe, i just call it rum punch. it's great on a hot day.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

my favorite shot is liquid cocaine.

equal parts 151 rum, jagermeister, and goldschlager.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Mojito

3 fresh mint sprigs
    2 tsp sugar 3 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 1/2 oz light rum club soda In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lime juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with *chilled* club soda (or seltzer). Add a lime slice and the remaining mint, and serve. Suffering Bastard 1 1/2 oz light rum 1 oz overproof rum 1 oz dark rum 3/4 oz Orange Curacao 1/2 oz orgeat syrup
    1 oz fresh lime juice
    2 oz fresh orange juice
    Shake all ingredients well and strain into an ice-filled double old-fashioned glass. Garnish with slices of orange and lime, and serve.

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

That's one of the favorites of a good friend of mine, bigdreaux. He also likes Irish Car Bombs but what is in it eludes me at the moment. I know its something and something dropped into guinness. I am too tired to think or to try to google it. LOL

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

irish car bomb is a pint of guiness, with a shot of bailey's and jameson dropped in it

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

See. I knew it would be wasting my time to look that up. Someone would know.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i've done chilly willies. you snort chilled vodka up your nose. YIKES!!!! that'll wake you up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit