5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• chasson
    chasson

YES !!! It is arrived today, thanks to Nathan Nathas for his help !!! Bye Charles

• sf
    sf

~bump for newer viewers~

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wow!! I just read this entire post and I must say it is so fascinating that I couldn't miss a single word. I am eagerly awaiting a copy of this informative CD.

So many interesting thoughts and ideas and thrills. By that I mean the eagerness to see the depravity of the WTS and its minions for those who choose to keep this under the carpet. Funny thing GB members it is all going to come and bite you back for your millions of lies, deceptions, coverups, and horrors that many have had to endure under your suppression. Our dearest treasures our children.. May you run and hide from the hand of God that will wipe you off the face of this earth.

Hurrah for Barb and her family for having the strenght to take on such an enormous undertaking. You will open the minds and hearts of millions as they come to see for themselves the evil that lurks in the WTBTS. The congregations and elders and publishers who have said nothing will now see first hand the truth about the Society. How could they have believed for one minute that this wasn't going to happen to them . The Tower is crumbling all around them. The true truth will prevail.

Several mentioned the Sept. KM Question Box, would anyone happen to have a scanned copy of that question from the KM? I would like to read it.

Barbara and hubby you are just what God ordered His instrument to bring down the walls of Jericho., or in this case the WTS.

I give thanks to God for you and your courageous battles and the undertaking this massive project. May He bless you and your family always.

your friend

Terry aka Orangefatcat

• The Quiet One
  • AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

FYI, the documents and commentary on the "Secrets" CD have been made available for a few years now at no charge for downloading at this link:

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/docs/jw-secrets.html#free

If anyone wants to purchase the "Secrets" CD, it is available only until September 15th thru Lulu self-publishing.

http://www.lulu.com/product/cd/secrets-of-pedophilia-in-an-american-religion---jehovahs-witnesses-in-crisis/2869914

Randy Watters also sells copies at his Freeminds website store for a small charge. (www.freeminds.org)

Barbara

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I agree with you 'The Quiet One' and 'sf'. This thread is indeed an oldie but a goodie and needs to be BTTT and kept there.

There are constantly new visitors and new members to this forum who would appreciate this type of good reading regarding this dark side of the WTBTS.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I did not know this existed. Thank you.

• avishai
    avishai

Thank you, Barbara.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit