5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wednesday
    wednesday

Mine shipped Friday, so any day now.

the goggle ads that are popping up are really interesting.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

G'day to you all,

Way to go Barb!! Hope this starts to make headlines. Would be nice if it made some big news in Australia.

Cheers

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm meeting the Ottawa Meet-UP group tonight. They aren't totally plugged into the internet. But tonight they will get an eyeful. I've copied the URL and the data from the Watchtower Documents frontpage and will give them copies.

• badboy
    badboy

LADY LEE,what meet-up group?

is it literature?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I got mine!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Lee

I'm meeting the Ottawa Meet-UP group tonight

badboy

LADY LEE,what meet-up group?

http://exjw.meetup.com/

Meet other local Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, a community of vibrant individuals from around the world who are learning and sharing about successful and enjoyable lives outside of the JW religion.

There are small groups in many cities. I've met some people who post here (Nosferatu and Twitch in Winnipeg) (Golf, Scully, Ecsot, JH and a few others who don't post here in Montreal) and a few people (who don't post here in Ottawa but 1 person in this meet-up group knew me as a JW way back when)

• badboy
    badboy

LADY LEE, very interesting the link to meetup.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I printed out one of Danny's Press Releases and the text of Barb's website. Made enough copies and we had an awesome discussion about the WTS and pedofiles. One young man went in as a late teenager and stayed for only a couple of years. He is pretty shocked at some of the things I bring up. Tonight there was just him and one other woman at the meeting. She was raised a JW by her mother.

I didn't have to explain the 2-witness rule. They both saw immediately how stupid that rule is. I did have to explain why victims and their families never went to the police. Once explained they understood the WTS need to be seen above reproach.

all in all one more good witness given

• badboy
    badboy

AMEN, SISTER!

• Scully
    Scully

Just received my CD today. Can't wait to dig in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit