5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks Nathan Nates, would it not be more useful to refer to it as an archive then rather than a book?

Will Barbara Anderson be publishing a book on this subject at some point? I though I gathered previously she planned a book on early Watchtower history, has this been put on a back burner?

Slim

• eclipse
    eclipse

This is an aside, but I noticed that Barbera Anderson and Neo share the same last name

Just a coincidence of course, but interesting to me.

I'll be ordering my copy.

This is going to be a huge blow to the organization.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Slim,

I guess it could be called an archive, or an ebook. Get hip, Daddy-o!

I'm sure Barb has other plans; for example, right now she might be thinking about breakfast. Other than that, I have no idea what's next.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

slimboy;

Sorry if the thread title was misleading. Saying Barbara had put out a CD might have led some to believe she'd cut a greatest hits album or something!

This is really an archive intended for others to use for research and study. As has been mentioned on this thread, Barbara herself has hardly had a chance to check out all this material. It really needs a few hundred or thousand sets of eyes poring over it to see what gems might be hid in there.

S4

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It should work now

• Lady Lee
  • bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

lady lee, i keep trying to click the link, but, it's not working. it says page not available. can you direct me? i really want to help.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am so looking forward to the research. For some reason I cannot copy and paste Seeker 4's statement regarding the same.

I worked for attorneys for several years, and the toughest one didn't want me reading the files, but I found more info for him than he could every imagine.

Our biggest case was a lawsuit for $6 million dollars....just one more case he didn't want me to read. Of course I did and on the very last page of the case history, turns out the defendant was a JW!!!!!! I suggested we hire a private investigator and WATCH the kingdom halls. WA-LA...THE GUY WAS FOUND!

The defendant was hauled in and admitted to what he did. The case was solved and settled for 4.5 million dollars.

I love research......!

r.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have corrected it.

Silly me I put the title in instead of the URL

• Gerard
    Gerard

I would like to present this CD to groups such as SNAP (unless Barbara has already) and some local child abuse agencies, government and non-government, and the local newspapers. Rather than have them read all 5,000 pages, what would you suggest we use as a cover letter or teaser quotes to get them to investigate this further perhaps putting something. Would Barbara's preface be enough? "The goal of this project was.....which bring harm to children"?

I would like to avoid duplicating any efforts at the national/international level re newspapers and TV stations. Is there an organized group trying to disseminate this. I would like to help if I could.

Blondie

I believe that the point has been made that not even Barbara has combed throught the 5000 pages for its full meaning. Guess what any reporter will do with a 5000 page CD for him to decifer. They want a story which they can confirm.

My suggestion is that we form some kind of "reader's group" where each one of us takes a specific number of documents (or pages) and report back with a short summary indicating the most important points. Then we compile all summaries making reference to the precise documents.

Gerard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit