5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I'll just chime] in on this fast. just had a one] hour talk with my mom( non jw) and my dad jw. one] the] phone] about this child se]x abuse] stuff. and othe]r wt topics. brings up the] ne]w 5000 page]s of court case]s re]l,e]ase]d w]ell i told mom about some] the] ne]w transcrriptsd and she] we]nt to town with it. t have] about how my dad would prot]ect's the] wt if a jw touiche]d one] of my grandchildre]n. if th]e kid didn't have] 2 witne]ss]es. it a long story but dad the] jw. we]nt to hide] in th]e bathroom. sorry for the] rotte]n typing but in n]ee]d a ne]w ke]y board.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    after reading through this material you feel like you’ve been dragged through sewer crap

Woo hoo! Give me some of THAT!

Who could resist such an opportunity?

Not I!

Copy ordered and "sewer crap" wetsuit is in place; let the party commence!

Today's tchotchke-du-jour is: Who are they, and what are they doing?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

guys, i am as excited as you all are about this. but, in our celebrations, let us never forget the victims of this. always be mindful, and never dis-respect the poor souls that had to go through all this.

thanks for the information, may we all use it wisely.

• besty
    besty

To those JWD'ers that want a UK case study:

WTB$ claims to be God's Sole Channel - they don't restrict this geographically, so why should we?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Just ordered my own copy. Thank you Barbara for all your efforts.

Besty - was this supposed to be a hyperlink? : WTB$ claims to be God's Sole Channel

-Denise.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Thank you for letting us know Seeker4!!!!! Thank you Barbara for all the time and energy used to put this together ((((((((Barb)))))))), I got my copy and plan to do lots and lots of damage to the WTS with it!!!!! My heart goes out to the poor ((((((((children))))))))) who suffered at the hands of these F****n Bastards!!!! For all you lurkers, please open your eyes and read the evidence for yourself! The truth comes out!!!!

AND AS FOR YOU BETHEL ASSWIPES, I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY OR LAWYERS IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU FOREVER, SINCE WE ALL KNOW JEHOOVIE IS SURE NOT DOING IT!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW THAT THE SH*T IS HITTING THE FAN?

IC

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

THE END OF FALSE RELIGION IS NEAR!!!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Very interesting indeed!

I would just like to add a couple of comments on a few things that have been stated in the prior posts:

I understand that this happens all the time in our often less than effective court system, that documents that are supposed to be sealed, aren't. It's just that so seldom does anyone ask for copies it really doesn't make any difference.

Actually, it is not very common. This is a huge snaffu! In most counties and cases, the documents are placed under seal w/ a protective order stating at the close of the case the party providing such responsive documents is responsible for removing them from the court's files. In other words, the documents are considered sealed until the end of the case and then those who want the docs to remain confidential are responsible for seeking leave to remove them.

Most court's do not want 5,000 pages of documents because of the cost to store such things. Further, in most counties discovery is not filed with the court unless there is a dispute and there is an in camera inspection. My guess is that this is what happened here.

Most settlements are deemed confidential and are not often times filed with the court or if they are they are sealed and remain under seal for eternity.

Most local rules have a section regarding sealed documents because of the foregoing reasons. The local rules dictate how they are to be handled.

Of the very few but very public cases where sealed documents were released, the clerks have always been the fall guys and have been fired and the counties have been sued and monies awarded. I have never heard of the person obtaining the sealed documents (who has done so in good faith believing they were no longer under seal and in turn the clerk pulling said documents and copying them) being sued or paying a fine. In the end, if the documents still fell under the seal, the opposing party would go in on a Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction to prevent the documents from getting out. From what I can tell, this has not happened.

The statement that it is uncommon to seek prior discovery from older cases is not quite accurate only because of what was mentioned previously, most responsive discovery is NOT filed with the court. The court does not want all the paperwork that is often produced pursuant to discovery requests. Even in federal court, you will rarely see responsive documentation to requests for documents.

Ok - if you have read all that, good for you. I would not blame you if you skipped it! Here is my question ... you know how all JWs do the whole "jah's will" statement. Well ... should they try to say the documents were obtained thru shady means, how do they know that it was not in fact "jah's will" for the documents to get out to the public so as to protect all the future KH kids? How presumptuous of them to think otherwise. Maybe it was jah's holy spirit moving the WTBTS to forget to remove the docs or alternatively the clerk to assemble all FIVE THOUSAND pages, copy them and forward them to a third party who in turn released them to the public.

Good for Barbara. Maybe we can get extra copies of the October Awake about protecting your kids and place various smoking gun pieces from the Napa case and leave them around for the JWs to see. But sadly, I think we already know most of our families' responses, that it is just more persecution as was prophesied. They will turn a blind eye to the whole thing. They will continue to condemn the Catholic religion but act innocent to their own religion's crimes.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I'm bookmarking this page to read tomorrow, I dont have time to read all 7 pages of this thread today.

Good job Barbara !!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Looking Glass,

I corrected that statement in a later post. These pages were from the Oregon court, where they were not sealed. This was not a snafu.

There were some other records that Barbara got from CA, dealing with the settlement, that she was asked by the court not to reveal, and she agreed. There is some info on that in the CD

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit