5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has anyone got their copy yet?

Slim

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Showing Barb's pages on web index for JW keywords # 75Jehovah's Witnesses in CRISIS | Progressive U

Child abuse is abhorrent to us, is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah'sWitnesses repeat often. Knowing there were documents that would prove their ...
    www.progressiveu.org/071403-jehovahs-witnesses-in-crisis - 30k -

# 114Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis - Topix - 3 visits - 2:14pm

Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis "Child abuse is abhorrent to us," is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah's Witnesses repeat often. via Boston NOW ...
    www.topix.com/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TEGNLDF507DLK3CDS - 86k - Cached - Similar pages -

# 156Pedophilia and the Jehovah's Witnesses - Associated Content - 2:15pm

Check out Pedophilia and the Jehovah's Witnesses - Submitted by Danny Haszard at Associated Content.
    www.associatedcontent.com/article/343521/pedophilia_and_the_jehovahs_witnesses.html - 43k - 18 hours ago Been up less than a day

# 195Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion - Jehovah's...

The records for the twelve cases along with commentary are being offered on a CD named "Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion - Jehovah's Witnesses...
    www.lulu.com/content/1085239 - 30k -
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Wow, I went and looked at some of those links and read the threads. Danny...you have people fighting mad. And yes most people that are witnesses think that this is a lie as if Barbara made fake papers. WTF? BUT...it has people looking I am sure. pages and pages of people looking. It also is quite curious how when you start to look how if questions cant be answered topics get buried under red herrings. Suddenly there are a ton of topics about why apostates hate Jehovahs people. It is sad really. The poor pitiful me syndrome.

Even active witnesses saying how well they have planned for retirement and how all kids are watched by thier own parents so no kids are ever alone with anyone. It looks like possibly one lawyer for the JW's might be on a thread IMO because there sure is a huge argument as to why this has to be a fake doc buried under a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo slanted towards the society making it look as if this is just a huge for profit thing. One thread even was so proud of the two witness rule. How other churches would do good to adopt it. Wow.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I just received an email staing that my copy has shipped! Where are those reading glasses?!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny...you have people fighting mad. And yes most people that are witnesses think that this is a lie as if Barbara made fake papers. WTF? BUT...it has people looking I am sure. pages and pages of people looking. It also is quite curious how when you start to look how if questions cant be answered topics get buried under red herrings. Suddenly there are a ton of topics about why apostates hate Jehovahs people. It is sad really. The poor pitiful me syndrome.

Even active witnesses saying how well they have planned for retirement and how all kids are watched by thier own parents so no kids are ever alone with anyone. It looks like possibly one lawyer for the JW's might be on a thread IMO because there sure is a huge argument as to why this has to be a fake doc buried under a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo slanted towards the society making it look as if this is just a huge for profit thing. One thread even was so proud of the two witness rule. How other churches would do good to adopt it. Wow.

Warning to Watchtower leaders! The fiercest enemy is the man (or woman) with nothing to lose.I am the Watchtower's very own FRANKEINSTEIN'S MONSTER defined as the "creature that turns on it's creator" you made me watchtower and millions more that you have defrauded and pissed off.

I was born into it 1957 to hard core pioneer clan that was reproached for getting 'knocked up' with your's truly. What prevailed back then was HOPE because everyone was deluded with prophecy's that had not yet expired also there was a lot of cold war fear and no counter information just the obscure 'evil slave'. It was still the blind following the blind and all the old timers are now sadly ALL DEAD. The WT seemed more humble then much poorer too.Now they have bloated into an arrogant PARANOID egotistical tyranny.They are like a wounded animal backed into a corner,it's dog eat dog now. Forensic psychologist say control freak cult leaders like Jim Jones and David Koresh will never give up (abdicate) control they will commit suicide or die in flames.We can indeed see a like arrogance with the Watchtower leadership. Jim Jones started out benevolent and in the end his paranoia had spun out of control. A hard fast rule people imitate the God that they worship,Satan rules the Watchtower a deceptive abomination. frankenstein_colouring.gif picture by DannyHaszard eeeeeeek run for cover...........
  • badboy
    badboy

MY,OH MY

18,000 READS

• DannyHaszard
  • sf
    sf

Yes slim, my copy arrived 8/14.

I made a thread regarding so.

sKally

• parakeet
    parakeet