5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Nvrgnbk:

I would never put BIG NEWS in the title of a thread, not for love nor money!!

What I think this will do is shed light on things the WTS likes to keep quiet and confidential. The documents provide a remarkable behind the scenes picture of how the WTS has handled pedophiles for the past 40-plus years. They name names, places and more.

I was surprised to see the names of some old friends among the documents. There will be some embarrassed Bethelites, for sure.

The cost of getting copies of court documents - thousands of dollars.
    The chance to read confidential letters from elders, DOs and Service Department heavies - priceless!

S4

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks!

changeling

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yes this is the project.

Later today you should see the following in the banner ads.

Barb has spent a tremendous amount to time researching and preparing this info. She deserves every penny she gets as a result of her hard work. Just the photocoping of 5000 pages she found must have cost her a bundle. And that would be just a start and not include the labor of not only her but many others who have contributed to the work involved.

That means BUY THE CD.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

They aren't getting special protection from Jehovah to continue to hide this stuff ?

Even after the courts were supposed to seal the records ?

HMMMM... Interesting, maybe God's on the side of the innocents and not "HIS PEOPLE"!

Undeniable proof, documented in court. Twist that you evil bastards.You make me sick.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Regarding Barbara Anderson’s work, Secrets of Pedophilia in an American Religion—Jehovah’s Witnesses in Crisis

I have already received a copy. It is unparalleled in documenting inner workings of the Watchtower Society. Barbara’s commentary is riveting, but the cache of documents is unbelievable. Tremendous investigation, analysis and document retrieval are more than evident. Readers will not be disappointed. The pdf documents are clear and they come with authentication.

Every time the truth of matters meets the light of day, something wonderful has happened.

Marvin Shilmer

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Yeah, the thread was pulled for a bit and then put back. Communication snafu.

One correction on my post. Most of the cases were settled in January 2007, and dismissed in February. Bill Bowen went public about them in May, though he didn't have these documents.

Hell of a graphic for that cover, eh?? Ought to grab a little attention.

S4

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

When will it be avaliable as a book?

I want to show this to my dad, he will never go near the computer so a cd is useless to me.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks to any and all that have had a part in bringing this to fruition.

Hell of a graphic for that cover, eh??

Definitely!

• sir82
    sir82

This was just recently announced? And it was a surprise to WT?

Given that the WTS monitors these boards just for info like this....how'd you like to be a fly on the wall of the boardrooms where Legal, Service, and the GB meet over the next week?

By the way, this thread is sure to be watched by the Bethel monitors, so be sure to add your greetings to the brothers! Hi guys!

• VM44
    VM44

Even if you could get photocopies for 0.05 a page, $30 would give only 600 pages! The CD contains over 8 times that quantity (5000 pages), plus it contains Barbara's commentary.

Thank you Barbara for making this research available.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit