** Fox News on UFO Disclosure **

by Legolas 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Mexico has an Air Force??? What the Hell. Thats WAAYYY more interesting then UFO's."

OK that got my attention.

• JH
    JH

I didn't click on your link yet, but I'll say this first..... We are ALONE in the whole universe.

OK' now I'll go click on that link now.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I love this statistic:

Even if the chances of life arising on a planet were one in a billion, the universe is so big that there would still be a billion planets supporting life.

I don't believe it would be like anything from TV and movies, but the chances are high that life exists somewhere out there in some form.

• JH
    JH

alt

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I watched the you tube video. I dont know. I guess as long as they are ufo's by the very nature we wont know. When they become identified, they will no longer be ufo's and will have some answers and understanding or terror if they are coming to harvest us.

Taking Fox news seriously is as difficult as taking the Mexican air force seriously.

Fox news is the George Bush network. Not a lot going on intellectually there.

The book "Chariots of the Gods" postulates that we, men came from the spacemen. The Gods, elohim in the bible are the space men.

I can not process the datta and beliveve that men evolved on this planet. I can accept that we evolved or life evolved someplace else and was cultivated here.

This earth, couldnt have been here long enough for the math to work out considering the distance from the sun, the heat of the sun, the decay of the sun ,for life to have evolved on this planet. At least according to what I have read. But I realize no one can really know, including me or those I read. And there could be an error in the computations. Garbage in Garbage out.

So if the ufo's identify themselves at some point, there is a possiblity that the origins of life may make sense to me. Or they might be as dumfounded as we are.

This is a life of possibilities, anything is possible. Not everything is probable.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here a vieo I find interesting it has some interesting testimonial from top level governemnt officials and even disarming of nuclear missles in their silos.

"Most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4331149174514244171&q=Most+accurate+Investigation+into+UFO%27s+ever&total=12&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Join the dots.

I don't believe it would be like anything from TV and movies, but the chances are high that life exists somewhere out there in some form.

I agree. I suspect life may have evolved in another form or dimension and there could be an interface between that dimension and man.

I know that is right up the alley of god and spirits. I dont give a lot of credibility to the bible, and even less to Jesus. But I feel that the bible in part could be inspired and refer to the space gods.

In the old testement where all the inference to the space gods is. There is very little reference to Jesus of Nazareth.

Truth is where you find it. And when you find it can you recognize it?

Interesting topic. I'm not going to sell all my possesions and quit my job, regardless.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I watched a program recently on the History Channel where it pointed out that "thousands" of people have sighted UFO's. Some sightings have been by thousands of people seeing the same object at the same time. There are many very credible/knowledgeable people who have reported seeing a UFO. It amazes me that so many people can just write this off merely because THEY haven't seen one. Swalker

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Aug 7, 2007
    I believe that coming from you.

Why do you think I would say that?

Our species is so young, immature and selfish that I don't think any aliens would want to meet us yet. If they know of our existence, they're most likely waiting for some big changes.

300 years ago, we didn't even know all the continents on our planet. The majority of humans believe an invisible man in the sky made everything and/or controls our fate. We still fight each other on a daily basis. Most of us are too concerned about our tiny insignificant (in terms of galactic events) lives to ever see the big picture.

Once our species grows up, then we may be worth contacting. Right now, I'd be too embarrased.

John Doe, Part of my reasoning is for what is posted above.

I think you would say that because you were once part of a thought controlling environment that made taking pride in our accomplishments or even acknowledging them taboo. The in vogue thing to do is harp on our defeats and belittle our greatest works and think we're enlightened if we badmouth our race and call ourselves "stupid."

The in vogue thing to do is harp on our defeats and belittle our greatest works and think we're enlightened if we badmouth our race and call ourselves "stupid."

I hardly worry about being en vogue. As a matter of fact, I am sure I could not even accomplish it.

We seem to keep picturing aliens as something that comes to our planet and forever is elluding us. keeping us confused, studying us. Would you go to another planet and just fly around and scurry off? If you were really interested, made the effort, used the energy.....

Maybe they came down here and saw us all bombing and killing each other, and decided to go off. Saw us polluting our planet and saw us letting our own children starve. Saw us getting our daily news yelled to us from reporters. Witnessed all the dissention among the people that live here.

Of course if they looked beyond all that, they would see wonderful beautiful things, but I think they would have to look beyond that first.

Although I was in the JW experiance, I was not raised a JW. So I was exposed to many things before that. JD, you make alot of assumptions that you feel are fact. I know you are studying to be a lawyer and that is great. We are not your clients here.

purps

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Maybe they came down here and saw us all bombing and killing each other, and decided to go off. Saw us polluting our planet and saw us letting our own children starve. Saw us getting our daily news yelled to us from reporters. Witnessed all the dissention among the people that live here.

This sounds like a Watchtower article, don't you think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit