** Fox News on UFO Disclosure **

by Legolas 43 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    This sounds like a Watchtower article, don't you think?

No, I think it is reality.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Do you think aliens would see any bombing or killing, pollution, starving children, etc. on a first glance? I think not. I think they would be more apt to first see the tremendous cities, the ancient pyramids, the great wall of China, the beautiful scenery, the industrialization marvels, the air, land , and space travel, the electronics, the universities, the medical facilities, etc. etc. etc. The only time most are even exposed to the bad things you speak of is through the disconnected media that you seem to condemn. Humanity is at a period of less violence, starvation, and warfare than at any time in our history.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Honestly JD, I don't know what an alien encounter would notice or not notice. We are bantering back and forth on assumptions.

My mind leaps forward sometimes and looks at alot of what we on earth are doing right now as still very primitive.

I seem to look at us as .......we are only as strong as our weakest link.

Since I am curious about what FOX news is going to disclose about UFO's, I will wait patiently for them to scream the news to me.

purps

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Anything is possible! What is an alien anyhow? Likely not the scary little critters we see in sci fi movies. Nothing yet has been proven, but I myself believe it is extremely unlikely that we humans here on earth are so special. and are the only other living beings in the universe. Much has been written during the history of man that could all be myth or not in reference to "aliens" or visitors not of this planet. It is all very interesting, but as of yet, no proof! But then how much in life, do we have absolute proof about?

LTF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit