** Fox News on UFO Disclosure **

by Legolas 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I can't seem to embed the page so here is the link to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y

"Disclosure is at hand. It is very close. And the American people need to prepare themselves very soon for an announcment from our government...that there is in fact an extra-terrestrial presence engaging this planet and the human race."
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sure would explain alot, Legolas.

If it's real, I'll believe it.

Time will tell.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Unidentified Flying Objects are just that, unidentified. I think seeing a few lights in the sky is not much evidence for jumping to the conclusion that they're extra terrestrial.

• drew sagan
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Agreed, JD.

Time will tell.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'm open......

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I think the funniest thing on here is Shepperd inviting a "expert" on the subject...then telling him he's wrong. Classic Fox news style, invite an expert only to make him look like a fool. That wasn't too convincing to me..but I'm open to it.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

The best comment was from a YouTube poster:

"Mexico has an Air Force??? What the Hell. Thats WAAYYY more interesting then UFO's."

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Legolas,

"Disclosure is at hand. It is very close. And the American people need to prepare themselves very soon for an announcment from our government...that there is in fact an extra-terrestrial presence engaging this planet and the human race."

This is a statement made by a UFO 'researcher'. It has no basis in fact but is the speculative, wishful thinking, of a person who is completely convinced of his viewpoint.

"In 1975 Armaggedon will come and God will bring Paradise to the earth". Spot the similarity? Both statements made on the flimiest of evidence by those with an agenda. Perhaps they feel that by stating this nonsense it will somehow become a reality, I know that I did!.

As to the film, well I am sure there is some feasible explanation, one being the 'oil rig mirage' explanation.

HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    The best comment was from a YouTube poster:

"Mexico has an Air Force??? What the Hell. Thats WAAYYY more interesting then UFO's."

LMAO!

Nice catch, para!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit