For Those That Married JW, Did You Have Sex Before Your Wedding?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Yes, and lots of it!

Skeeter

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have a friend that is still an MS, and I have found out that he had sex before the wedding and has never confessed.

There were several in Parramatta that had sex, or heavy petting prior to the wedding, which is common knowledge because they were stupid enough to confess and receive public reproof. One couple fell pregnant and had twins, so there was no hiding what they were up to.

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

yes

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    There were several in Parramatta that had sex, or heavy petting prior to the wedding, which is common knowledge because they were stupid enough to confess and receive public reproof. One couple fell pregnant and had twins, so there was no hiding what they were up to.

I guess it is stupid to confess, now knowing what I do about everyone who covered up their "sins." I was one of the suckers who made mistakes, honest mistakes, hormones are real y'all, and then fessed up. Resulted in lots of years of emotional and mental manipulation, shunning, and lots of judicial committee meetings.

My JW family would say I need to let this go, but that is because none of them have been in over a dozen JC's telling extremely personal details. It's humiliating. Those men in those meetings are NOT God's men. They asked me obscene questions repeatedly, meeting after meeting. If God was guiding them they would be able to make a decision without all that information. They were just perverts, probably not getting any action themselves, if this thread is any indication. (Part of the mind control, obviously, since someone who doesn't get any action in the bedroom can be uber uptight and rigid. This dumb religion would be much better off if people could lighten up and get some lovin', for real.)

I guess I WAS a total sucker. Thanks for your input. I don't know where it leaves me. Time to let go, we all make our choices and have to live with the consequences. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have told a soul about my mistakes. However, I don't know if I would have woken up to the BS if I hadn't been treated so poorly as a result of following their rules after being a human being.

Everything happens for a reason... or so I'm told.

• fedorE
    fedorE

No, but i tried to get away with some touching and other stuff to her horror. Damn her. Yes damn her to hell, i mean purgatory, i mean... ah screw it.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

We had sex more before we were married than our first 6 months of marriage. I was a publisher and he was a MS and reg pioneer.

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Yes, but not with the JW I married.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Define sex? Should we have been dealt with judicially? Yes.

that is all.

• freddi
    freddi

to answer your question. yes we did. i had been studying for a long time. then i met a devout j.w. who encouraged me that it was time to get baptized because he did not want to marry a woman who was not baptized. then we lived together secretly for two months. we slept in the same bed for about two wks not touching one another and then it led to dry humping. my present for getting baptized was full blown sex. however, oral sex was a no no. only he could be pleasured that way. i got pregnant and had an abortion because we didn't want anyone to know about our shame. isn't that some kind of mess? thank God we are not together today.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would fall into the "Bill Clinton" category.

No, I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. ---------

Maybe my wife still has the dress to prove it.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit