For Those That Married JW, Did You Have Sex Before Your Wedding?

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• NanaR
    NanaR

Nope.

Ruth

• Hermano
    Hermano

Good topic. I was one of the dumb ones that married without really knowing the person. Cause of course, the most important thing is that you marry in the lord and triple cord and blah blah blah.

We did fool around a bit, which I took as a good sign that she was hot and lose and all that. Of course, as so often happens with women, once you marry them they lose interest in sex. Whatever!!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    For Those That Married JW, Did You Have Sex Before Your Wedding?

No, but we studied the "Family" book together.

W

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The second time I married, I married a JW. Yes, we waited. The first time, I wasn't a JW when we met and no we didn't wait.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

What has always amazed me is how quickly JW couples get married, I reckon it is eitehr because they can't deal with the stress of getting bust or they can't deal with the stress of waiting till their wedding night!

I also wonder how many people are have issues in later years with regard to all matters bedroom as a result of all the guilt and negativity associated with premarital sex and masturbation and the like.

An about the term Fornication... yip it is such a JWism... the very reason I used the term in an earlier post!

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    don't make this mistake - hump before you jump

2 funny! Welcome oneairhead.

• ninja
    ninja

We had sex during our wedding...trying to remember your vows at the same time was horrendous....as was my mother in laws outfit

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

yeah, we had sex, lots of it, and we did everything else too. I used to joke that I had more sex before I got married than during the whole 5 years I was married. As it turns out we were sexually incompatible. I liked sex, and she didn't. I also only had oral once after we got engaged. Ridiculous!!! Many of my friends went through the same thing. All of us, had sex before marriage, then we all didn't have any once we married, and then all our wives cheated, now we're all out of the borg too. 5 friends, same result with all of them. The older men that I used to talk to said the same thing, no sex once they got married.

• Es
    Es

I was a good little girl too, fat lot of good it did me tho.

es

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I'm not married, but when I was in the religion all of my friends when I was younger (ages from 14 -17) humped. It was what we did and everyone covered everyone's ass until someone got caught. I don't know how many times my friends and I were reproved publicly and privately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit