For Christians: Grace vs. Forgiveness

by AuldSoul 70 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm angry at you because you needlessly and recklessly destroyed something that could have helped a specific person cope with their life a bit more easily.

Just my experience speaking here....you can lead a horse to water but you can't make 'um drink. Letting a person do the work to their own discovery and sit with the uncomfortable feelings which come often is the best way for them to come to a resolution which works for them.

You've done it AuldSoul, I've done it and I'm sure Terry has done it. It's the better part of the process called learning. As kind hearted as you are AS your time would be better spent if you let the person who is most concerned about this subject do the digging for the truth of it. It's not a wise thing to be more involved in some one's life than they are even willing to invest in it. Have you ever heard the saying; "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." ??

And I don't agree that Terry needlessly or recklessly destroyedyour thread he just offered another side to the issue which IMHO is another aspect for any seeking person to consider. That he gets under your skin is yours to deal with and like Terry said, ignore him. That's how you deal with people who rub you the wrong way, the ad-homonym attacks were uncalled for.

BTW what's all this ownership of a thread about just because you started it, do you own it on a public discussion forum? What's with that?You could maybe use this symbol in the title next time ® so we have warning IT'S YOUR THREAD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit