German KM 09/07 Translated! Watchtower cracks down on study groups.

by drew sagan 89 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Welcome to the board coaster!!!

Yes I am mad, and feel very, very deceived, but unfortunately very alone. Has anyone even noticed this, and are there any posts about it

Yep, many of us have gone through the same things. It can be hard trying to make sense of it all, but you'll get through it.

As per your request for specific posts on those subjects, I'm sure somebody who keeps better track of those things will be able to point you in the right direction.

As for the reliability of the information on this board, I'll give you a story about when I first came on. I had been browsing this message board for some time and stumbled upon a post talking about what was being taught at the latest 'Elders School'. Not knowing if I could trust the info or not I read it through but remained skeptical. It was a few weeks later I overheard an Elder talking about many of the things that where told to them at the school and wouldn't you know it was all of the stuff I read on the board weeks earlier!

There have been a number of false alarms and bad info that have flowed through this board, but usually you can spot it pretty quickly. More than any other place on the net I have to say this group is up to date and well informed on all things JW.

Hope you plan on sticking around!

-Drew

• Mary
    Mary
    drew, have you seen an actual copy of this kingdom ministry? i really want to believe it's true, but, i am having a hard time believing the society would be so stupid as to publish this. if you have seen it, are you sure it'll be in the american kingdom ministry?

I tend to agree......I too find it hard to believe that they would actually be this stupid.........

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    I tend to agree......I too find it hard to believe that they would actually be this stupid.........

Hey, it's the Watchtower we are talking about here!

I don't see this as much of a big step in a different direction. There is a great amount of ignorance within the borg. Usually when something like this is read people will say things like 'how could somebody ever find the time to do more study?'

The article is cleverly written and I think will serve its purpose for the WTS. Some may not like it, but what they going to do about it?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i sure hope your right drew. i'm waiting with baited breath.

• moshe
    moshe

There have sure been an awful lot of people checking out this thread! I can't belivee they are all ex-JW's, either! If you are an JW and trying to make sense of this KM qfr's- DON'T. The faithful slave is just the invention of the WT Society to control the JW members at the KH. Continue eating their swill or be an adult. For starters admit you were duped by them, and then get out. You can figure out what to do next, six months later after your mind returns to normal.

• metaspy
    metaspy

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/139148/1.ashx has a picture of the real english KM question box

• emptywords
    emptywords

this is nothing new, the only thing added to this is the learning of hebrew and greek, and to assume that those learning these languages just to prove the NWT wrong is so judgemental, none of their business what anyone reads or wants to study.

I was told 30 yrs ago that reading other litriture other than WT stuff was a no no.

• bobld
    bobld

So they suck people in with their deception like door step study.Than they use their own curriculum to further indoctrinate you and once they have you by the balls they use the BIG DF'ING CLUB to keep you in their hell hole.

Bob

• Nulite
    Nulite

If the masses continue to submit to this type of control and manipulation to hell with them. Like some one said earlier, be an adult and get out.

I am so glad I cut my loses and got the hell outta there with some of my sanity left.

NL

• daystar
    daystar

I haven't read all five pages of this post. But I just wanted to make a quick comment

We are certainly grateful for all of the spiritual food Jehovah has given in these last days.

This was translated incorrectly. It should rather be:

If you don't do as we say, you are an ingrate in Jehovah's eyes and since it's the last days and all... <hint, hint, nudge, nudge, wink, wink> KABOOOM!! Bu-bye!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit