German KM 09/07 Translated! Watchtower cracks down on study groups.

by drew sagan 89 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    So is this different that the US version?

To my knowledge the US version has not made its way to the net yet.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Hahahahaha o m g

They are right though... Witnesses that learn the original languages are NOT good for the watchtower :) How could the elders discuss anything with them? :P

Deus Mauzzim

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

Jehovah is providing---- but is he?

by limiting study to only things the WTS provides you will never know for yourself if they are doing what they claim...and that is the whole point, aint it?

remember-- shepherds are predators who fleece and slaughter sheep!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

"They may also want to consider other publications of ours that deal with prophetic prophecies such as Daniel."

Can anyone say 607 ?

steve

P.s. Thanks for the translation Drew.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Makes me glad I am out

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ dosen`t want anyone Studying the Bible!!..The WBT$ wants you to study literature,the WBT$ has Written about the Bible...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like an official response to Greg Stafford's works and Jehovah's Witnesses United's website.

http://jehovah.to/

• prophecor
    prophecor

Frightening when you can't recognise the visegrip that's placed on the minds of those still inside.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Love the first sentence.

NO!

Just in case you didnt read the rest!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    Frightening when you can't recognise the visegrip that's placed on the minds of those still inside.

I can so picture people in the congregations talking about those who are 'running ahead' and how we need to make sure we don't get caught up in all of that.

What is most interesting is how they are able to attached negative labels and ideas to rather plain and ordinary things.

Look at how they describe the Study of Hebrew and Greek. They link that kind of study with challenging the New World Translation, something no witness would ever want to do. By connecting that negative act of rebellion with Greek and Hebrew study the WTS is able to make it seem like this ordinary act is a form of rebellion!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit