regrets

by IP_SEC 51 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Are you kidding me dude?

I'm a few months older than you and I'm planning on having a couple more.

You'd be a great father.

Can I be the godfather? LOL!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

nvr

everytime I see your avatar I think it is a condom

purps

• BFD
    BFD

Boy I really screwed up last night. I'm reading this thread going, huh? Well in my drunken stupor I mistook PEC's thread introducing Barby Doll. I thought it was ip-sec who started it. Oops.

I'll try and be more careful about posting in that state.

I think that you should have as many kids as you want, or none at all. If you think you would regret not having kids then you should prolly get busy. You're not too old.

BFD

• prophecor
    prophecor

I think I understand how you feel, Matt. To have a child from your loins, ( Blood is thicker than adoption ), it must surely change who you are as a person. I don't believe you can experience the entire spectrum of being human, unless it is you've been in involved in the business of creating one, having that little someone living on the planet with you, who sprouted from your roots.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Tony Randall was 77 when he had his first child, so compared to you, you're by no means starting late. I was 30 when we had our first and 33 with our second. I'm glad I waited because I was too selfish in my 20's doing thing that I wanted to do.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You still have time....go out and procreate! (be sure to get in lots of practise )

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

everytime I see your avatar I think it is a condom

Well that wont help me have more kids, now will it? LOL!

• prophecor
  • misanthropic
    misanthropic

Ip - No regrets, it's not too late for you. There are lots of couples I've seen here lately waiting until their much older than that to start families. 34? sheesh, you still have plenty of time.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

IP its not too late, i think you'd make a great dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit