flippant to the end, eh?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    flippant to the end, eh?

sorry my defense mech

Thank you for your kind words arrow.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

We share a great deal in our time together, sweetie. I loved you then and I love you now.

Never forget that.

Lisa

• Terry
    Terry

(edit to fix dumb spelling mistake so Tdog dont jump my case )

Ahh, my work is done here on Earth, now!

I only have one regret in life. I didnt have a child. To have some little munchkin to teach about everything and see what they become? Its not too late huh? I would make a much better dad now than I would have before.

The only worthwhile thing I can assess my life to have been about is the parenting of my 7 kids. I have gradually become a better person through dealing with the laser-like intensity of their inquiry and idealism.

We come face to face with what life really is when trying to simplify it and distill what it means to present to the consciousness of a young mind.

I've been busted so many times on a wrong-headed bit of nonsense which my child rejects utterly.

I've had to rethink what I really believe over and over when I've been called out by a child's challenge to me.

IP_SEC, you have plenty of time to become a father.

My last batch was started when I turned 40! I had three in succession.

These people, my kids, are the light of my life. Yours will be very fortunate, indeed, that you wanted them and dearly desired to welcome them with something to offer.

Remember, never give up--never surrender!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow Terry! I read that thrice and will probably read it again. Thank you.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I know what you mean.I'm almost 33.I always thought I would wait till I was around 35 or so before I had a kid.But I always thought I would get married also.I haven't done either.I'm not sure either is in my life path.I wouldn't be upset if it happend but at this point in my life I don't think about getting married or having a kid.

My worst fear is being alone for the rest of my life.It really sucks to think like that but I have always thought I wasn't lovable.Not in a friend or family kind of way but in a romantic way.I think I scare men.I'm very independant and I know what I want and what I like and I don't put up with BS.Men either can't handle it or think they can tame me.Fact is I don't NEED a man I do WANT one but to me needs and wants are two very diffrent things.

• dobbie
    dobbie

IP_SEC you don't need to be in your twenties to have little ones, and i realise what your'e worried about is finding the right person for you to share your life with and have a stable relationship to have children in. You won't find that out though until you are in a relationship.Believe me you've got plenty of time, you might find her tomorrow or maybe a few years from now, men don't need to worry about being too old like us women. No one knows whats just around the corner so don't give up looking!

• RAF
    RAF

You are only 34 and you are a man ... Sooooooooo that gives you plenty of time to find the right one !!! The error would be to rush into it ... and somhow it's like you know it already ... so I'm not worrying about you about that, or your habilitie to find HER.

All I can say is good luck man !!! ...

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Children are wonderful. It's nice to see a guy wanting children. You'll be a great dad and like the rest have been saying, it's not too late.

Anything is possible.

~Froggie~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit