The Story of Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

by flipper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

CURIOUS BUTTERFLY- Yes indeed. Mrs. Flipper is and always has been a winner indeed ! I'm very lucky to have found her

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

I'll try to keep it brief

Brief?

If you say so

Self-absorbed?

You bet...as are every one of these kinds of threads

It's probably time to move on, Flip

Peace out, Mr. Iron Head

• flipper
    flipper

IRON HEAD- Self absorbed ? Well you have your opinion I have mine. Just wanted people to see what things we can overcome if we try. I don't see other people's threads in sharing their story as " self absorbed " as you call it. Why don't you tell us YOUR story ? Others may learn a few things from you ! You seem to be quite the expert on football and Super Bowls ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I enjoyed reading your story. I had pieced together most of it from other threads, but reading it in one go was great!

I also married a non-Witness and he's an amazing guy. Cheers to our spouses!

• clarity
    clarity

Dear Flipper,

His name says it all, don't let his words sting.

Some people just can't stand it when others are happy.

clarity

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

IRON HEAD- Self absorbed ? Well you have your opinion I have mine.

Yep. Ain't it grand?

I don't see other people's threads in sharing their story as " self absorbed " as you call it.

I do

Why don't you tell us YOUR story ?

I have no need to. Thanks

Others may learn a few things from you !

I'm sure they could. But nobody leaves anything until they're ready. From what I've seen, stories, speeches and advice never work. Like an addict, a person will only give up the crutch when they are ready. Stories like yours on a public forum are only self-serving and self-promoting, designed to get a clap on the back and an affectionate "well done".

You seem to be quite the expert on football and Super Bowls ! LOL !

I'm not an expert, by any means. I began a thread. You posted on it, did you not? Your opinion was welcomed. I returned in kind

Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Peace out, Mr. Iron Head

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't think I ever read this back then. I know most of this stuff, having met and talked with Mr. and Mrs. Flipper.
    They are true genuine caring people. I hope they find their happiness long lasting and I hope Mr. Flipper's family members, at least some of them, come around.

• flipper
    flipper

For any newer board members who may be interested in how my wife and I experienced exiting the JW cult. At least my exit- my wife was never a JW. But she's been a tremendous support to me. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit