The Story of Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

by flipper 47 Replies latest jw friends

• XOCO
    XOCO

thx 4 sharing ur story it gets the

XOCO

• flipper
    flipper

THE ORACLE- Thanks for the kind words Oracle . I hope the story helps some people.

COGNAC- Thanks sis ! My wife enjoyed talking to you too !She says Hi ! She and I both think you are smart as a whip yourself , and it is good you are using your reasoning abilities to explore this journey where life is taking you now . I do have an awesome wife, I agree ! I think that because of the pre-conditioning of the witness cult to not trust people alone with the opposite sex , and the directives they get from the governing body it puts it into witnesses minds that the only reason a man and woman would want to talk is to form a relationship ! But hey, here is a concept ! Men and women can be friends - without having sex ! LOL! Total trust in a platonic relationship . Remember in the organization at times men and women would be looked down on for working alone in field service ! No trust at all.

Thanks for your kind words. I just want to help people , you and others exiting the witnesses to find the freedom they so rightly deserve. I feel so much empathy for them after reading the book, " Combatting Cult Mind Control ". Just want to do something positive . I hope I can get my daughter out as well and have a good relationship with her again. Thanks. Peace.

ABANDONED- Thanks so much buddy ! I'm sure we will have many good years together . Finally found the right woman !

ESTEE- Thanks so much for your kindness ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

XOCO- Thanks for your appreciative words ! Peace out to you, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

As having been a born in witness who was in it for 44 years , I've noticed a lot of new members recently. I wanted to bump my wife and my story up here to show newer ones here there is hope for starting again and overcoming adversity brought on us by the Jehovah's Witness organization. Any comments welcome ! Take care, and welcome all you newbies- and I hope the rest of you folks are doing well

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I know I'm a decent guy

Yup, you are. Knowing some of your story makes it pretty special that you've hung on to your decency.

Three cheers for Mr. & Mrs. Flipper!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I missed this a year ago as I wasn't on the forum as much. I can relate to a lot of this. Thanks for the story, or as we would have said as dubs...experience!

• flipper
    flipper

VOIDEATER- Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. At times it has been a challenge to hang onto my decency - but then I'd let the cult win- wouldn't I ?

TRUTHSETSONEFREE- I'm sure you and lots of others can relate to these experiences. It's why I post them, so others can see what comes up in our battles with the witnesses and how we can possibly deal with it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

I saw a thread where Wha Happened wanted stories from people. So this is my wife and my story for any newbies who might not have read it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

It's been awhile since I bumped up my wife and my story for any newbies who might not have read it. So many new ones - wanted you to hear our story. Any responses welcome. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Thank you for sharing your story. Many trials but looks like you found a winner in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit