JOBLESS COUPLE HAVE 12 KIDS AND GET A $1,000,000 FREE HOME

by Mary 204 Replies latest social current

• Littledreamfaery
    Littledreamfaery

A discussion isn't an argument, I thought people would realise that! But it would seem that people have forgotten what a lot of word actually mean :D!

• Terry
    Terry
    If a person's recollection of earliest memory is at three years old ... by your standard that child could be done in at two years of age because it isn't a viable human yet.

No.

You are mixing two separate issues.

The first issue is what makes us human and when.

My point about consciousness is to illustrate that attaching and imputing full identity to an embryo is just arbitrary, capricious and whimsical. It complicates the second issue.

The second issue is what constitutes a rational decision concerning bringing a fetus to full term where certainly and eventually it will reach human status.

The PROBLEM arises by blurring the definitions and attaching emotional power at the wrong point.

Your objection to my question would be meaningful if I advised it was okay to kill anyone before the age of three.

I don't.

• Littledreamfaery
    Littledreamfaery

Yet to abort a fetus would been seen by some people other than yourself as taking a life. So if you are advocating abortion you may as well be advocating killing someone under the age of three in their eyes, if not yours :)!

• John Doe
    John Doe

People are overlooking the value of sterilization. Now, I am not advocating making sterilization mandatory--that would not be a good idea in anyone's eyes. What I'm advocating is that sterilization be required in order to receive benefits. You don't want to be sterilized or have someone force that on you? Fine, stay off of welfare. I'll guarantee you that folks would think twice about not being able to work if they had to make such a sacrifice. The cost to the government would be relatively minor as opposed to supporting a horde of worthless "victims."

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Terry

Do you agree with third term abortions? Most born now at that stage of gestation are able to survive.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

John Doe

You make some good points. I can imagine many women caught in the cycle of getting pregnant year after year would appreciate your proposal.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The family got a good deal and the kids have a good shot in life..Better to raise 12 kids in a nicer envirement and produce 12 good citizens..Than..Raising 12 kids in a shithole and raising 12 potentual criminals..This family has a better chance with assistance...OUTLAW

• Littledreamfaery
    Littledreamfaery

I think you are right Outlaw, after all being brought up underneath the poverty line seems to breed criminal minds, at least the children may grow up and see the value of work.

John Doe

Really your comment is not worth responding to, the whole idea is reministant of the idea behind eugenics, the idea which fueled the Nazi Empire. No I don't think such a comment is even worthy of a response.

Faery :)

• John Doe
    John Doe

littledream, did you know that the Nazis supported gun control? What is your feeling towards that?

• Littledreamfaery
    Littledreamfaery

I think gun control is a little different to taking someone fertility away perminately.

One may prevent guns from being part of the general public, and the other prevents a person having a child ever. Lots of people have supported gun control, but fewer people advocate eugenics!

Faery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit