Becoming officially recognized as Annointed

by B_Deserter 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Emptywords

but they do have their views, I've asked that question of a few elders and older ones, and have hear a similar ring, they are very zealous in the witnessing work, they have this strong desire to go to heaven and are in love with Jehovah and want to be with him, cant' wait to be with him, also feel a very very stong union with Christ and a oneness.

Most of the 144,000 already attended other religions and that is why they partake.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

There are no tests or questions, it is entirely the "decision" of each and every one, and it is stated time and time again that no-one is the judge of such a "decision".

But the GB is entirely made up of anointed ones; claims of the opposite are sometimes posted, but that just ain't true. Probably a confusion because the various board members and directors of the different societies are made up of non-anointed ones - but the GB is strictly for the anointed.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Most of the 144,000 already attended other religions and that is why they partake.

well if you say so, looks like we have another lot saying they are anointed must be catching, I personally dont believe in the elitism of the anointed, they all feel and say the same thing, going to be in heaven with Christ...

the sheep before the shepherd not the shepherd before the sheep.

Things were phrased so as those could grasp understanding back then, I would rather they say, we have 144,000 unionists going to look over the subjects and serve them givin them justice, blow the crowns and thrones, that is so caste.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Pintail

If you say so! But why did you call your God and LORD Jehovah a god? Seem to me you should have had a flash of divine light while posting! Because Jehovah is The Almighty God!

I think everyone should part take so no big deal here. But your not one of the 144,000 because that is a continuing number which will include the great crowd that NO MAN COULD NUMBER! but Jehovah God can and knows the number!

God is not going to make one of the 144,000 have special feelings that the other sheep would not have. That is just a myth with the J.W.

What did flashing divine light come down and strike you feet all the way to your head?

Answer:

The heavenly group is not above the earthly in the sense that they are better.

Special feelings, would consist of having a hope of not living here upon the earth which "incidentally" is abnormal, all humans were meant to have this earth as their home and have the desires that are connected with this home, the little flock become over-comers having all ones hopes and aspirations progressively centered on heavenly things and not connected with the natural desires of being human such as having high aspirations of having children and envisioning your self living here on the earth and so on. Their is only

biblically a small number of humans that Jehovah has seen fit to take part in the divine nature" (being immortal, life emanating from with in one self, such as only Jehovah and Christ Jesus and the little flock have, they will judge angels and men.) I suggest reading the Divine Plan of the Ages, many years ago I was a Jehovah's Witness, till I was helped by the Associated Bible Students. It was the Witness's who broke off and formed a completely different way of worship, and took on comandments of men, blood, holidays and so on,not the Bible Students. Please read these web sites, maybe you might be moved too:

http://www.biblestudents.net/food4jws/wt_history/

http://www.divineplan.org/

• Gill
    Gill

Oh dear!

Since 'Jehovah' is the mean and bad tempered God of the ancient Israelites, it is highly unlikely that he is the 'Almighty God', as an 'Almighty God' would not be so cruel, heartless and destructive.

It is therefore not surprising, that out of fear of this angry God, some people choose to believe that they have been specially chosen by him. In reality it is jus their 'higher thinking processes' their 'daemon' trying to comfort them and tell them that they are 'special' and that this terrifying God must be able to see this 'specialness' in them. It is believed that 1 in 10 men in the US, 1 in 8 women and in Brazil, 1 in 4 people 'hear' this special 'voice' or calling that they misinterpret as a supreme being contacting them personally. In reality, it is just one side of their brain talking to another.

Everyone WANTS to be special. But how many can be truly 'honest' with themselves and realise that in reality there are no special callings from on high. just a fear inspired hallucination of 'specialness'?

• PinTail
    PinTail

Gill, Interesting assessment, sounds like you have no hope in a loving God, I pity you.

• Gill
    Gill

Pin Tail - I don't believe that 'Jehovah' is God!

God could never be so petty! God is bigger, better and brighter than 'Jehovah' could ever be!

Who is Jehovah? Perhaps a little research might help to put him in perspective.

Who is God? Now that is another subject altogether. I can't answer that one BUT, I know who God definitely isn't!

• sir82
    sir82
    the JIOR (Jehovah Is Our Righteousness) Annointed class.

Isn't that the invention of the (swear I'm not making this up) Diana Ross impersonator gay black dude who thinks he became Jesus after spending a night in a dumpster?

He has to be one of the most delusional creatures in all human history. He posts dozens of pages daily on "one of the other" ex-JW boards.

He reminds me of Russell Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind". He has obvious intelligence, but he's utterly whacked out. A total nutter.

• changeling
    changeling

Yes sir82, a person can be intelligent, sincere AND crazy all at the same time. Sad but true.

changeling

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

You're talking about Dave2002 on jehovahswitnessesonline.com I came across his posts recently and wondered if there was anything to him. Of course now that I know he's a wacko that explains a lot. Imagine me, thinking there was some sort of secret society in the organization! ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit