Demon Experiences

by gumby 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

We are not the only living beings occupying the universe.....but it's hard to see something that is invisible.

Swalker

• BCberean
    BCberean

If we believe

That the living know that they will die

but the dead know nothing...then...

who else but demons impersonate the voices of the dead

that are heard at seances

who else but demons have privy to the intimate knowledge

of the deceased ....which convinces listeners

• Gill
    Gill

BCberean - There are multiple answers to those questons. Often the answer is 'tricksters' but since we do not know for a FACT what happens to us when we die ( near death experiences may help to explain that) we have still not covered the 'demon' problem.

Demons were 'conjured' by the WTBTS to keep its members under control, ie in FEAR of 'something and everything.' As I said, 'Tricksters'.

The WTBTS both condemns contact with the 'spirit world' and then encourages contact with the 'spirit world' by claiming 'spirit guidance' from the '24 Elders' and DEAD and also praying which is supposedly contact with the spirit world. All rather confusing and daft!!!

Gumby - As a dub, I remember sitting on my sofa one dinner time on my break from work when the whole room shook. I instantly believed it was a demon ATTACK.....as you do, of course. Turned out to be an Earth Tremor! I'm still laughing at myself nearly 17 years later!

• gumby
    gumby

Mulan, thanks for that story. Apparently nobody else has had an experience nor even heard of one.

Gumby

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think I am almost demon

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Apparently nobody else has had an experience nor even heard of one.

Okay Gumby, even though I'm a fool and an ignoramus, I'll give you one that happened to a married couple I know.

I know it's the same old JW type story, but this is what happened: This married couple liked to buy antiques. One day, they decided they were going to move out of state, so they planned the move, and everything was set. They moved, but the husband stayed here to fix their apartment so they would get their deposit money back.

Everything was fine for about a week. Then one night, the kids woke up and went to the wife's bed saying they were afraid, but they didn't know why. Then the wife started hearing noises in the living room, and when she went to investigate, someone was trying to break in. She went to the window with phone in hand to look outside, and no one was at the front door. Then it stopped.

She then started hearing noises in the laundry room, and when she went there, she saw the doors of the washer and dryer opening and closing by themselves. Needless to say, she started praying and it all stopped.

Now, on the same night, as the husband slept on the floor of their now empty old apartment, he woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. When he tried to get up, he could not. As he looked up, he saw something that resembled the Grim Reaper, but where the face should be, it was just black. He said he could sense that whatever it was, it was very angry and full of hate. He said it just stood there and glared at him. He, needless to say, started praying and slowly pulled himself along the floor over to a light switch. He was able to stand up with great difficulty and was able to switch the light on. It then disappeared and he was able to regain some strength, and he went straight out the front door. He went to his car and then realized he had not been able to go to the bathroom, but he said he was sure not going back into the apartment, even with the light on. So he had to take a leak up aginst a wall.

They tried to speculate as to what caused all this, but your idea would be just as good as theirs. I know some will think this is all bull, it's their collective imaginations, except neither one knew what was happening to the other one, as they didn't have cell phones at the time. Call them liars if you want, but that's what happened to them.

Warlock

• eclipse
    eclipse

Scary stuff Warlock!

My aunt had a bad experience...it's pretty standard demon stuff, her sleping on her bed, then feeling like she's floating, and it's actually the bed floating, then it's twirling in the room (big bedroom) and then slams down on the floor...prayers to jehohoba and all that...I believe that she really went through this, and my uncle saw the bed in the middle of the room, (he was coming home from his late shift at the factory). he knew my aunt didnt move it, since my aunt was too frail of a woman to move the large king size bed & frame by herself.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Once I was eating a large bowl of beef noodle soup at a Vietnamese restaurant.

The bowl started to come in my direction.

My JW fear of demons kicked in immediately.

The waiter said that placing a napkin between the bottom of the wet bowl and the plexiglass covering the table would stop the demon attack. He was right.

• gumby
    gumby

Eclipse and Warlock, those are like the stories I've heard. One was where a study was being conducted and the couch the study was sitting on came off the floor and a voice came out of the woman and said....."Jesus is a Wooooooooooman". This story came from an elder in my old hall. The yearbook as well as some AWAKE! articles always had some demon stories.......usually from Africa for some reason.

To me it seems too odd that so many people have these types of stories. I'd watch ghost hunters but my dub wife would kick my ass if I did.

Gumby

• KellyBean
    KellyBean

Warlock, this sounds like "old hag syndrome" (see http://www.castleofspirits.com/sleepparalysis.html)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit