Demon Experiences

by gumby 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

I believe that in the past I've started threads about ghosts and such but I haven't started one about me asking others if they have had a PERSONAL experience with a demon.

A couple of days ago I was talking to my dub son-in-law about how I wish I could believe in the unseen....such as ghosts, the paranormal, or anything out of the ordinary.

He said to me......"well what about demon stories"? He related some stories that were given at an assembly from some who were greatly bothered by demons, mostly from Africa.

So, what are we to make of those with such stories? Are they lying? Are they crazy? Are they simply too quick to believe it was demons when it was simply a glass sliding off the table, a light bulb has a short and goes on and off by itself, etc, etc, etc.?

Some of these stories include physical contact with demons, voices and other solid evidence.

So then, do YOU have a personal story or would you care to share any that you've heard of?

I'll start. I had one bite me in the nutsack before. K, just kiddin. Go ahead

Gumby

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Never had any demon experiences.

Anything that remotely indicated demon activity that I dealt with as an elder was usually with people who were emotionally unstable. There were also a few incidents created by an active imagination led to believe in unseen spirits. Demons were often a convenient way to make excuses for mental illness and bad behavior.

From personal experience, as soon as you tell yourself there are no demons out there, guess what? Right! They simply disappear.

S4

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My mother in law is coming back, she was on vacation for the past two months, does that count?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Demon...I mean Warlock will chime in in 3..2..

• changeling
    changeling

A sugestible mind can experience just about anything. "Belief" can make things real, it can turn coincidence and natural oddities into the supernatural. We see what we want to.

changeling

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

my mother in law is supernatural!

• gumby
    gumby
    We see what we want to.

What about if two people or more see or hear the same thing at the same time?

Gumby

• Deputy Dog
  • Warlock
    Warlock
    Demon...I mean Warlock will chime in in 3..2..

I have never seen a demon. I do know a guy that called one, though. Very scary, but let him tell it, because I'm not going to. Warlock

• gumby
    gumby
    I do know a guy that called one, though. Very scary, but let him tell it, because I'm not going to.

Well, are you gonna tell him to share his experience....or is he even a member here? Btw.....I think your a damn demon Jehovah!!! Jehovah!!!! I'll bet THAT scared ya.....didn't it now? Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit