Demon Experiences

by gumby 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here's my sincere question.

Why does there seem to be a direct correaltion between lack of education and fear of harrassment by unseen forces?

I mean no disrespect to the many intelligent and educated persons that claim to have had experiences with the supernatural.

But can't the above generalization be made?

• changeling
    changeling

I was raised by a mom who saw demons everywhere. Whenever things went wrong we had to go through the house and find what item was demonized and needed to be disposed of. We had demon bonfires. My mom once told a sister that had a persistent yeast infection that she was demonized.

I grew up in mortal fear of demons and this spilled over into my adult life.

I've had enough of demons to last a lifetime. Funny thing is, now that I don't believe in god, I no longer believe or fear the demons. A nice bonus in my opinion.

changeling

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Gumby Here's more In Finished Mystery, pg. 144, published by the Society, it states that Russell (Charles T. Russell, founder of the Society) is still managing every feature of the harvest work from beyond the veil. In other words, the dead Russell was still in charge of the Society and managing it, although he was deceased.

Also, in the book, "Revelation its Grand Climax at Hand, "it suggests that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communication of "divine truths today." Now, if these resurrected ones spoken of are dead members of the 144,000, Is this not necromancy/spiritism?

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Well, are you gonna tell him to share his experience....or is he even a member here?

No, he is not, so you lose.

Btw.....I think your a damn demon

Maybe I am.

Be careful.

Warlock

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    I am.

Be careful.

Warlock

See!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here's one of the 24 elders...........it's the one that talks to Jaracz:

• changeling
    changeling

Is he the one that strikes unsuspecting women with yeast infections?

changeling

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    My mom once told a sister that had a persistent yeast infection that she was demonized.

Just what did she think the demons were doing in her vajayjay?

• PEC
    PEC

I don't have a MIL; but, if I did I am sure she would be a demon.

Philip (of the there ain't no demons class.)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Always had trouble believing that demons had nothing better to do than inhabit objects.

On the other hand, I always had a facination with possible contact with "the other side". You would think that demons would come around to take advantage of that curiousity. But no, never had a real life encounter of any kind.

I am still open to any real experiences though. Watched the movie "The Sixth Sense" the other day. I hadn't seen it since it was released in theatres years ago. It was great when you didn't have a clue about the ending, but not quite as good when you did. Still facinates me to think of contacting the other side or breaking through the veil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit