Has your brain been re-wired with the "F" word?

by Gregor 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I don't drink, or smoke, or smoke pot, or screw around, or any of lots of other bad habits. Swearing is kind of fun and I do it a lot. I don't do it at work, though, as it isn't appropriate. But otherwise, boy howdy can I swear. I just can't bring myself to say certain other words that are crude descriptions of anatomy.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

My grandfather had a stroke and all he could say was shxt and god damn for the rest of his life.

If you asked him if he was hungry? He'd say shxt. If you'd ask him if he was full, he'd say shxt. Sometimes He'd throw a god damn in. But thats all he could say.

• The Humper
    The Humper

F yeah!

my wife was even trying to get our son to say it the other day in the grocery store. hes got the Fu down but not the ck. needless to say we got dirty looks in the store, whilst me an my wife just laughed.

personally im offended when someone says can you please watch your language, im a christian. i just reply with a "no! if you dont like it then its your problem, not mine." or some smart_ @$$ remark about how theyre using thier beliefs to supress me. or how they are such big hypocrits because theyre judgeing me right then and there because of language and because of my tattoos. or ill say "just pretend im your wife, im sure you know how ignore her, so you can ignore me too."

we have the freedom of speech, and the freedom to ignore.

• exwitless
    exwitless

No. I'm not a cusser. On rare occasion, and only in the presence of a select few, I have said s**t. Even more rarely, I have quoted someone saying the "F word". Like Mulan said, it just doesn't sound right coming out of me. It makes me feel like a low-class person to cuss. I'm not saying that all who use cuss words are low class. It just makes me feel that way about myself. However, there are some people who can't complete even one sentence with out throwing in the F word 2, 3, 4 times, without even meaning to add a sense of being upset about anything. Example: "Yeah, dude, I f-ing saw this f-ing cute kitten on the road, and I f-ing pulled over the car and picked it up. F**k, that kitty was so f-ing cute." (I'm hardly exaggerating). That's the kind of sentence 'enhancing' that I can't stand to listen to.

• BFD
    BFD
    The word seems to pop out of my mouth in moments of surprise

I know exactly what you're f*cking talking about.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

"It's f****** up that no one has said f*** on a thread about using the word f***."

The above is a direct quote.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

at my job, if you don't say F*#k every other word we look at you funny.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm still very selective about who I say it around. Some people will spew it out every other word no matter who they're around. I find this a little boorish.

• sparrow
    sparrow

I used to give my wife a hard time when I first left saying she had a potty mouth. 3 years on and she is now giving me a hard time about my potty mouth...

• skeptic1914
    skeptic1914

No F*****way. I can't F*****ing believe I'm not the only F****ing guy who has this F****ing experience.

I actually can't F*****ing believe how F***ing much I actually F****ing say that F****ing word if you F***ing know what I F****ing mean.

Skeptic1914

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit