Outa here

by snarf 48 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher
    So, stick around. You couldn't possibly be more ignored than me. But, I haven't spent the time and effort that so many have done here to become persons of note. There as some REAL scholars here, and I just like to be here to read what they write.

Well, actually, I am an invisible presence here too, never say much of note, mostly taking in information and following the lives of those who are journeying out of the organization. You all sound like you are having alot more fun than me. Maybe I should purposely say something to generate some negative pms? No, I'd rather not, it is not my style. Maybe I should be extremely witty? Sorry, doesn't seem to be in me either. Oh well...

Glad you decided to stay snarf!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

truth, i'll send you nasty pms if you want to feel like part of the group. lol

• restrangled
    restrangled

Snarf, glad you are staying. Each person adds a unique view to any given situation, and each is important as the next.

(That includes you also truthsearcher and to all others feeling invisible!)

r.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'll never forget your contribution to the breastfeeding thread truthsearcher.

You made alot of good points.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I was thinking about you all day snarf. Yeah...sometimes it's rough. I mean sometimes I have to put up with Warlocks Bat crap. Welcome back!!!

It's called guano.

When did you start using a picture of yourself for your avatar, WAC?

Warlock

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Hey snarf, I don't know what happened but I've been around here long enough to know there's probably a lot that goes on that I don't want to know about or have anything to do with. I've seen trolls come and go, I've been mean to them, and to other people that probably didn't deserve it. I've had people be mean to me who were/are "popular" but I really don't care anymore. There are "popular" people who are not about to let anyone into their little cliques, and it's obvious they just like getting attention and worship. And there are popular, or maybe just very busy, posters who do care about people and are not involved in any of that stuff. If you stick around long enough, you get to know who you deal with and who you don't deal with. Overall, JWD has helped me a lot, and hopefully someday I can feel like I have put back in what I got out of it, without getting involved in any more drama.

Good luck to you!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Snarf,

Good for you. Glad you're staying. "Keep on, keeping on!"

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

glad you decided to stay snarf! Sometimes I feel like I get ignored too, but what it is mostly is people expressing their feelings on what the topic is.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    I will stick around for a while,

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't let anyone live rent free in your head Snarf.

I have said things on JWD that I wish I could take back. And have got a few nasty PM's because of it. I always apologize after putting my foot in my mouth. I should think first.

So who knows.........whoever sent you a nasty PM just might ask your forgiveness one day.

But please stay. Your comments are meaningful for this old coot.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit