New Here, just want to introduce myself....

by lies all lies 35 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Welcome Lynne, what a lucky escape you had!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hello, Lynne, and WELCOME!

Ian

• LiveLife
    LiveLife

Welcome, Lynne!

The organization is BS. Those who love and care within the organization do so despite the organization, not because of it. And you are surely not alone, not in the feelings of sadness at seeing a promise of an eternal future for what it really is, nor in the longing for the many people still trapped to find their personal release from the organization.

The good news is, the Internet has already delivered the death bite to that organization. The time has passed when they could hide what they are from the eyes of the average householder. It is increasingly common for people to check first with the Internet before devoting time to any enterprise, even going to the movie theater or buying a music CD. This ungainly beast of an organization is already gotten necrotic in large patches with much of its skin and muscle sloughing off as it goes, yet it still lumbers on to its inevitable end.

So, in addition to welcoming you I would like to encourage you to take the antidote: Live LIFE!

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to the light of openly posting on the board (oops! Hope that didn't sound like dub language). You have stepped from behind the curtain of anonymity and joined the ranks of the courageous - there, howz that? At any rate, you are welcome here. Join in the fun and share your story when you feel ready.

• poppers
    poppers

Cool new avatar, nvr (aka M.T. Ness)

• poppers
    poppers

Hey LiveLife - I enjoy your way with words. And if I failed to welcome you before, I do so now. poppers

• greendawn
    greendawn

Livelife is an old member, posted thousands under the username Auld Soul.

Welcome Lynne, fortunately your intuition put you on the right tracks before you got more deeply involved in the cult because that's what it is at its core. It makes little difference if the individual meembers are well meaning if they are being directed by leaders that are evil minded. Finally they are the ones that decide how the followers will behave.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Welcome Lynne and all the other newbies I haven't had a chance to welcome yet!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome to JWD!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Lynne.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit