New Here, just want to introduce myself....

by lies all lies 35 Replies latest jw friends

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

Hi everyone, I never was baptized but studied for a very long time before I finally got my sanity back and realized that although the individual JWs for the most part were good people and doing what they thought was right the org itself was total b.s. Anyway Ive been lurking here off and on for a while and figured I would stop being lazy and register. So hello, I enjoy everyones posts and hope to be around for a while! Lynne

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ya beat me to it Lynne.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/137170/2445197/post.ashx#2445197

Welcome to JWD.

Have fun!

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Lynne,

Wow...you number amoung the fortunate ones that "pulled out of the dive" before smashiing into the dirt!

Welcome!

Still spitting dust,

V

• erandir
    erandir

Hurray for you to see it before you took the plunge. I wish so much now that I, too, had been smart like that.

And, yes, there are so many good people there. It is so sad.

Welcome!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Lynne welcom to the board.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Hei, LaL,

Warm welcome from another newbie. Yes, indeed, resisting love bombing requires keeping your head cold, we'll sure appreciate your seating on the fence viewpoint.

• Hannah
    Hannah

Welcome Lynne! Great to have you join us. Be careful...this place is addictive.

• SuzieQ
    SuzieQ

I've been lurking here for one year almost and it does the heart good to hear of others who feel the same way about this religion. The experiences some people have with the elders and the teachings are incredible. I'll look for your comments in the future and welcome. Q from Calif.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Welocme Lynne, nice to meet you, only been here a few weeks myself, have learnt heaps and really helped me see that I was not alone.

• snowbird
    snowbird

As a Junior Member, I would like to add my welcome.

Yes, the WTS is full of it. The Internet is their nemesis.

Snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit