New Here, just want to introduce myself....

by lies all lies 35 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome- and jump right in with your comments!

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the board and i am very happy you did not get sucked in as the majority of us were.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Lynne,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are gald to have you here!! And we look forward to hearing more from you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Welcome welcome!

Hope you decide to stay. It sometimes can take a while to rid ourselves of all the nonsense the programmed into us, being here has helped me much in this respect.

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Look forward to sharing more and hearing everyone's experiences. Live Life-- That's exactly what I plan on doing, and on my own terms lol

• esw1966
    esw1966

Hi Lynne, WELCOME to the board!

• Nellie
    Nellie

Just thought I'd add my welcome to the rest. When you get the time, tell us your story . . .

• R.F.
    R.F.

Welcome to JWD!

• juni
    juni

Hi Lynne and welcome to the forum!

Colorado is a beautiful state. It's been 53 years since I've been there. As you can see I don't travel much to the West - we go East and South and around the Midwest.

Anyway, visited Estes Park. I remember being attacked by bees! Funny what you remember as a kid.

Again, nice having you here.

Juni

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

YAY LYNNE!

Like me, you never got dunked into the ClownTower, so they have no hold on you!

YAY!

I am very happy for you that your spidey-sense clued you into the web they were weaving, and look forward to your contributions to the lively go-round here on JWD.

If I can ever be of service, I am but a PM away.

Roller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit