June 12th is tomorrow, are you ready for armageddon?

by dawg 195 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I got your attention and everyone else in here my words have to mean something

So you crave attention?

Most trolls are attention seekers. As for your words having any meaning, don't hold your breath waiting for any of us to go scurrying back to the kingdom hall because of anything you've written.

• brinjen
    brinjen

ariana, sorry if this sounds rude, but to us, you are concrete proof that we made the right choice in leaving this cult. If only you could read your posts and I mean, really read what you have been telling us. You probably can't reply to this as you've made 75 posts today, your daily limit. Get some sleep and think about what we told you.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I got your attention and everyone else in here my words have to mean something

Your words just reinforce what everyone here already knows - that 'Faithful' JWs need a book-binding business to THINK for them, as they can't for themselves. Anyway - I'm off now for coffee with someone who ISN'T 2 sandwiches short of a picnic - catch up with this thread later

• brinjen
    brinjen

Just a thought, do you think she was counting time for her 'witness' to us? OMG!

• eclipse
    eclipse

hmm, lol, I was gonna post that earlier....you know she did...if she even is a publisher...

• blondie
    blondie

NON-JW VERSION

I HAVE MY CUP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit