June 12th is tomorrow, are you ready for armageddon?

by dawg 195 Replies latest jw friends

• ariana
    ariana

since you already know, but no longer believe that if it turns out they were right after all then your words will also be remembered

• ariana
    ariana

Thats nice like everyone else

• ariana
    ariana

only the oldest two the two little ones dont understand yet

• eclipse
    eclipse

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/135798/1.ashx

read up on how you know it's a cult.

as for remembering our words(???)..

if the JW's are right...then I have a bridge in London you can buy...for you, Ariana, I'll give you a discount, only 6.7 million dollars.

• ariana
    ariana

Well as i see it because of her faithful in jehovah she will definitly be ressurrected but if she did do the blood transfusion and died anyway she went against gods will knowing the truth and mite not be ressurrected. I think she made a difficult choice but not a dumb one. She was a wise woman why dont you do the same she would be proud of you

• ariana
    ariana

the witness do not me and thank you for your insults im not mad

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Wait until the person she studies with finds out she's been praising Jah on XJW forums. I'm sure she'll be thrilled - LOL

Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall? Or better yet, have a video camera recording the whole thing. I can just see it, big wins on 'Funniest Home Videos' all across the globe. Not to mention most watched video on YouTube...

• ariana
    ariana

I know but you already know I am not a baptise witness

• eclipse
    eclipse

Ariana, it helps if you at least type the person's name that you are refering to,

so that we all know what you are talking about, and who you are talking to.

your posts sound like you are having a one way conversation with yourself.

(kinda like praying...)

• ariana
    ariana

well guess what, im in New York City

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit