June 12th is tomorrow, are you ready for armageddon?

by dawg 195 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Isn't tomorrow Armageddon? I think I'll sleep late just in case... An elder called my friends house and said that Armageddon was almost certain to come this year; an urban myth stated that it would be tomorrow. I guess I'll wait to make that car payment.

• Clam
    Clam

My understanding was that it was 7th July (07-07-07) Heavenly Fulfillment and all that.

I can't see it being tomorrow as Babylon the Great hasn't fallen yet, but you never know.

Clam

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I heard that one elsewhere on this forum, too. Whether this came from the Society or was one of the hounder-hounders trying to scare people into activity this month, we will know for sure on June 13 when we are still around. As for having it anywhere in June, I will be watching what they are going to do when July gets here.

• brinjen
    brinjen

It will be June 12 here in 1 hour and 20 minutes, do I need to update my will? If I suddenly go offline, call your KH!

• Scully
    Scully

Based on this information, I'm debating whether to carry on with some birthday plans tomorrow.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wow, thanks for letting me know.......I will get the house all cleaned and buy some groceries, rent a few movies...invite the kids and grands over.......

purps

• Scully
    Scully
    I will get the house all cleaned and buy some groceries, rent a few movies...invite the kids and grands over.......

I think I've just found the perfect reason for NOT cleaning the house. Why bother if Jehovah's gonna start Armageddon™ tomorrow and mess it all up again?? Especially if he expects me to clean up after him? Screw that!!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    My understanding was that it was 7th July (07-07-07) Heavenly Fulfillment and all that.

But The Simpsons Movie won't be released until the 27th.......d'oh!

• dawg
    dawg

I'll get back to you guys later, I have some fornicating to do.

• juni
    juni

Hey Scully! It's my daughter's 32nd B/day tomorrow...... have fun at your celebration......

Oh yawn......another date.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit