No lit for ex-jws, big A coming in June, apostate warning--what's going on?

by rebel8 50 Replies latest jw friends

• jeeprube
    jeeprube
    According to the House of Yahweh, the big A will indeed come in June. On the 12th of June, in fact.

Did they say what time of day it would happen, because Tenchu Z releases for XBOX 360 on the 12th and I'd really like a little time to play it before the power goes out.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Did they say what time of day it would happen, because Tenchu Z releases for XBOX 360 on the 12th and I'd really like a little time to play it before the power goes out.

LMFAO

• Scully
    Scully
    Tenchu Z releases for XBOX 360 on the 12th and I'd really like a little time to play it before the power goes out.

Can't you just order it from Amazon or something and they'll have release day delivery??

Having said that, I'm kind of pissed that I won't be getting that release day delivery of the last Harry Potter book on June 23.

• undercover
    undercover

I guess the WTS can cancel all of their arrangements for renting public facilities for 2008 and 2009 with options through 2013 for the District Conventions.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Ok, pain in the ButtLight--here's your links, you doubter! :)

Except I can't do clickable because I'm Mozillatarded. (edited by Scully to make clickable links)

NEW policy! NO LIT for EX-JWs! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/135721/1.ashx

NOT AGAIN! That's right folks, once again we are now 'very close' 2 the end

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/135678/1.ashx

July KM - warning against active apostates - summary

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/135659/1.ashx

Now seriously, isn't it odd that all this is happening at once? I hope they are not effing with the flock even worse than usual. We do not need any more fear, people.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Borg have not officially said the Big A was coming in days. Besides, all Big A's are set for October of
    whatever year they were supposed to come (or by the end of a calandar year). June would be an
    unprecidented false prophesy.

I do think the Borg HG is allowing the big rumors to float with comments about "real soon now" and the
    likes, but they won't come out and say it, UNLESS they are pulling up stakes and forming that compound.
    There are plenty more ways to try to raise cash without closing down and moving to the compound.
    You are probably right about the Big A Big Distraction from lawsuits and bldg sales.

No lit for xjw's makes them tighter and feeling like the end is closer. A lame attempt to pull those on
    the fringes back in. Ultimately, it won't hold them up more than a month or two, then they
    will remember why they were ready to leave. The articles that hit harder in 2008 will make the firm
    believers sure they are right and the firm doubters doubt more. I predict doubting will gain momentum.
    I predict more "phantom" field service and less productivity, but WTS will enjoy the reduction in
    literature placed because it's not really effective anyway.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Apple releases it's i-phone on the 29th.

Looks like we're never going to see how it works.

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I won`t be able to attend Armageddon on June 12th,I have other plans for that day..October is booked up solid too..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    The Borg have not officially said the Big A was coming in days. Besides, all Big A's are set for October of
    whatever year they were supposed to come (or by the end of a calandar year). June would be an
    unprecidented false prophesy.

I don't know exactly why, but this made me LTIWM! (Laugh 'Til I Wet Meself)

• davegod
    davegod

It's the end of the world as they know it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit