by dozy 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ninja
    ninja

book em danno

• juni
    juni

Danny posted this:

Loading the Language

Lifton explains the prolific use of "thought-terminating cliches," expressions or words that are designed to end the conversation or controversy. We are all familiar with the use of the cliches "capitalist" and "imperialist," as used by antiwar demonstrators in the 60's. Such cliches are easily memorized and readily expressed. They are called the "language of non-thought," since the discussion is terminated, not allowing further consideration.

This is EXACTLY what the WT society does with its members. Full of confusing terms that are not congruent----

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Danny+Haszard&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLJ GOOGLE SHOWS 31,000 PAGES Theses results are INCOMPLETE and UNDERRATED as the indexing is slow keeping up with me

Click now shows 45,000 pages

I am just a lowly (watchtower minimal educated) disabled carpenter who 51/2 years ago did not know how to turn the PC on

The WWW truly is a level playing field I encourage all apostates to get an anti-cult blog up

• rebel8
    rebel8

"Which begs the question, what is an inactive apostate?"

heh, it just struck me that IN the org they have lots of levels of committment (inactive, baptized, title holder, etc), but OUT has pretty much just 2

1) OUT but repentant and trying to get back in
    2) OUT and destined to be bird food because they've got apostate leanings

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yuck, it disturbs me to think how much of my life I gave to these demigods who expect rational people to dance to their tune of obedience, and they call it "being ready to obey" Oh Landru, we will do anything you want tell us to jump and how high, yuck barf barf.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is interesting how they like to link pedophiles and apostates. Before I was disfellowshipped my sister said their were only two reasons for which she would never talk to me again, if I became a pedophile or and apostate. It is amazing how having a difference of opinion is considered as bad a violating another person physically.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Apostasy is a standing away from, a falling away, defec-
    tion, rebellion, abandonment; it involves teaching false
    doctrines, supporting or promoting false religion
    and its
    holidays or interfaith activities. (Deut. 13:13, 15; Josh.
    22:22, ftn.; Acts 21:21, ftn.; 2 Cor. 6:14, 15, 17, 18;
    2. John 7, 9, 10; Rev. 18:4)

Lol - they don't see the irony...

Apostasy includes action taken against true worship of
    Jehovah or his established order among his dedicated
    people. (Jer. 17:13; 23:15; 28:15, 16; 2 Thess. 2:9, 10)

<sigh>

Persons who deliberately spread (stubbornly hold to and
    speak about) teachings contrary to Bible truthas taught
    by Jehovah's Witnesses
    are apostates.

Now THERE'S an oxymoron, lol.

• dozy
  • KW13
    KW13

i like how they added a ton of non-related scriptures, twisted to suit that.

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks for the link dozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit